Part three- Explanation

FERGIE
Okay Fergie, Meghan is here and she looks damn hot but it's okay, you will just explain and let her go home.
Just hide your feelings and explain..omg how can I explain her, I don't wanna lose her..god help me.

"Hey Meghan"

"Hey Fergie"

*Meghan gave Fergie a hug*

"So can I come Ferg?"

"Oh sorry Meghan, of course, just go straight and than on left side is my living room, so take a seat on couch and I'll bring you some drink"

"Thanks Fergie. Can you please bring me only water?"

"Of course"

Okay I have some water for Meghan and for me, let's sit next to Meghan and calm down.

"So Fergie, about what happened between us in backstage, why me and just why I can't explain how confused I was"

Fergie took a deep breath "Okay Meghan, it was just all about my feelings,I don't want to lose you as a friend but I wanna tell you the truth.
It all started when became closer friends and only some of my closest friends know that I'm into girls too and when I was with that room alone with you, it hit me, my feelings and seeing you there alone I thought I will make you feel better but I couldn't help myself, I'm just so sorry"
*Fergie started crying*

"Don't cry Fergie, it's okay,I'm not mad at you,I understand you because in high school I didn't know if I'm more into boys or into girls,it was so heartbreaking for me but I understand people who are bi, you know I support them but why didn't you tell me before?"

"I couldn't, I thought it would destroy our friendship and you are so kind person to me like anybody in my life"

"Oh come here sweetie"
Meghan gave Fergie a hug and Fergie gave it back to her

MEGHAN
Why Fergie didn't tell me. I know she thought that it would destroy our friendship but definitely less than kissing me without telling me a reason. But..her lips were so soft.
Meghan stop thinking like this.
Gosh I hate these embarrassing moments when nobody speaks.
I looked up for Fergie and she was so close to me. Oh my gosh should I stand up and go away, why I feel like I can't move.

"So Meghan, do you want go home or do you want to talk about something more?"

Thank god.."Mhm I think I gotta go, I didn't tell anyone that I'm going out"

"Okay I understand"

I have so much time but I can't sit here with her alone.
So we are between her door and she gave me a hug. She is closing the door slowly and I just can't handle it.
"Fegie?" I screamed

"Yeah Meghan?"

I did it, I kissed her but why, I can't get over what I felt in that room. She doesn't try to push me away, she is in with me, our lips are locked together. I can't continue in this but I can't stop at the same time.
Fergie pulled us in her house and closed the door, we took our shoes of and moved to the living room. Then Fergie flung me upon a coach. She is on me kissing me softly, than she started kissing me on my neck and now she is slowly moving down and I just realized what the heck am I doing, I stopped Fergie and I ran away, took my shoes and ran out of her house crying.

FERGIE
What I did wrong, she started kissing me, why she ran away, I didn't do anything bad gosh. I'm crying again okay but why Meghan why did you kiss me and after this all you ran away, I can't understand why, why everything of this happened.
I'll text her.

Fergie: What happened Meghan?

Fergie: What I did wrong?

Fergie: Meghan please answer me

Fergie: I'm sorry but you kissed me..

Meghan: I'm sorry Fergie

Fergie: That's all?

Fergie: All you will tell me about it?

Fergie: You can't clear what happened between us Meghan

Fergie: I explained now it's on you

Fergie: Don't ignore me Meghan please

MEGHAN
God why I did it, I didn't want to, it was just a big mistake, what will Fergie think. I love Daryl so why I kissed Fergie and why I stopped it then. Okay Meghan calm down and relax. You are finally home and Daryl is still not here so it's okay.
I will take a shower it helps always,no shower, bath it's better to relax.
I turned on the water and put my clothes off.
I'm lying in my bath trying to have my mind free when suddenly someone touched my shoulder,I screamed.
Oh it's Daryl thank god.

"Meghan are you okay?"

"Yeah everything okay I just thought you will come later"

"I needed you, I can't be without you my princess"

"You're so sweet honey, come to me my darling"

He bent to me and I putted my hands around his neck and kissed him. I love him so damn much god.
He started putting his clothes of and now we are in bath together,that's what I need to calm, his love.
Omg this bath was the longest and cutest thing which can happened. We dried ourselves and sit together on couch. We watch Spy kids together covered with a blanked. Lying on his chest with his hands in my hair and second hand around me made me sleepy. Idk how long I was awake but I fell asleep soon. The last thing I remember is that he kissed me on my forehead. He is so kind, I don't deserve him.

MORNING
I woke up on coach and Daryl is not here, it's 8am maybe he is making breakfast. I heard his voice, I wanted to call his name but than I heard another voice, it's a girl. Who can it be the hell, can it be..no Meghan she wouldn't go here but what if?..I came to the kitchen and than I saw who is it