08

"Namjoon, you're not doing it right," she huffed as I keep getting what she's trying to teach me since earlier wrong.

A long sigh escaped my lips.

Unsure how it happened but the two of us ended up being in charge of the cooking.

"You have to make sure to keep your hands off the knife, I swear you're going to get both of us killed." she snarled and I backed away a little, scared on the sudden change on the tone of her voice.

"Sorry," I mumbled and she looked taken aback a little. I watch her as she bites her lower lip, her brows furrowed making her even looked sexier.

"After all these years, you still haven't really studied how to cook, do you?" she mumbled, her face getting closer to mine as if scrutinizing me.

A huge lump had stuck on my throat and for a while, it seems like I was having a hard time breathing due to the close proximity.

How can someone as small as she can be this intimidating?

"H- How-w did you know I don-t cook?" I stammered.

A frown escaped on her beautiful face.

"Namjoon, I am your fan, Of course, I know you break everything, moreover doesn't know how to cook," she mumbled before turning her back on me.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

She then turned around, her eyes focused on my face.

"Is that surprising?" she asked and I nodded.

"Well, all you ever talk about is Jin hyung, so I naturally thought that... you know..." I mumbled and her smile dropped immediately.

"Is that so?" she asked and I bite the inside of my right cheek.

She seemed upset over something and for a moment, I regret telling her those words.

"I'm sorry if that's how it seemed," she stated before turning around as she continues what I was doing earlier.

"I am a BTS fan, not just Jin oppa's. And if you must know..." she stopped speaking as if hesitating for a moment.

"What?" I asked, urging her to continue.

Since I was standing just beside her, I noticed how her cheeks turned beet red.

"I actually love your dimples the most," she whispered lowly but loud enough for my stupid heart to hear.

And boy, my heart did a somersault.