Chapter 10: Detention with the Schools worst singer

Começar do início

He wasn't really singing, more of yelling the lyrics? Lila found his dancing is kind of amusing. It's the type of dance you do when your in your room alone listening to your favorite song. For a small moment Lila thought He looked kind of adorable.

"I said are you gonna be my girl.."

Ohmygod is that an actual question???

No it can't be. He's just singing. Lila thought

"Oh Come on,don't you like music?" Nathan asked.

"I love music, can't live without it."

"Do you not like to dance? Let me guess the princess doesn't want to ruin her shoes?" He said sarcastically.

"One, don't call me princess-"

"Then why are you blushing?"

Damn it.

"Non of your business." Lila retorted.

Nathan smirked and continued to play air guitar and sing around the room.

Truth be told Lila really like the song and she love to dance. But She couldn't let anyone, especially Nathan know her secret not yet.

Suddenly Nathan stopped, and slowly walked towards Lila.

"What are you doing?" Lila asked suspiciously

No answer. He got closer and closer. "Nathan what are yo-"

Quickly he picked her up off the desk, lila put her hands around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist.

"You, sweetheart, are going to dance to this song." He paused. "With me."

"I don't dance." Lila said seriously.

He got closer to my face, if She wasn't so focused on keeping my secret a secret She'd probably swoon. Lila wasn't so fond of Nathan but she definitely knew he was attractive.

"Well, somehow I find that hard to believe."

Holy crap. Does he know????

Lila gulped. "How is that hard to believe?" She asked, her voice slightly shaking. Lila mentally scolded myself for not sounding firm and cool.

"I don't know. But it's something about you..."

Lila panicked. "Okay we're done here." She got off of him and walked away but before She could leave completely he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Not so fast princess." He wore a mischievous grin on his face and spun lila around.

Lila tried to stay still but he kept spinning each other around so she did the smart thing and sat on the ground.

"You've got to be kidding me." He said

"What?" Lila said innocently

"What the hell are you kids doing in this classroom??!" A voiced boomed

The music stopped.

They froze.

Well Lila froze.
Nathan looked bored yet annoyed.

They turned and saw the schools janitor, Lila don't really know his name.

"Hey jerry, we're here because we have detention." Nathan explained

"How? Half of the teachers have left already." Jerry said.

"What!" Lila exclaimed "What time is it?"

"4:15" jerry said while looking at his watch.

"So we can leave?" Lila asked hopefully.

"If I were you, I would have left sooner." He chuckled.

They grabbed their stuff and left the classroom.

"See you around jerry!" Nathan said before closing the door.

Lila sped walked down the hallway.

Ugh if only I'd known to leave earlier! I can now go and eat something. Lila thought.

"Lila wait up!"

Lila stopped right on her heels and turned to face him.

"Let me treat you to food."

"Huh?" Lila said shocked, or shook as Calla would say.

"You kept complaining on how hungry you were so....let's go eat. My treat." He said.

Lila felt cautious about the offer "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. So how about it?" He tucked his hands in his pockets. Nathan hated the rumors that had be spread about him.

Lila smiled at him "Sure, let's go. But I have my car with me so I'll follow you there?"

"Okay sounds good. Where should we go?"

"How about sunset lodge?" Lilasuggested

He smiled, a rare smile She's never seen on him. "Yeah sounds good."

Lila walked towards her car. "Meet you there?" She said yet it sounded like a question.

Nathan walked to his car and nodded then said "Meet you there."

*************
Hello wonderful earthlings! Happy Easter! (If you celebrate it) and Happy April fools I guess?? Haha it's weird how both of those holidays landed on the same day. Anyways I hope you like this update. Lila and Nathan finally had some alone time ;)

I will try to update more, writers block sucks. Anywho... I hope you all have a wonderful spring break! Mine is almost over :(
Let me know what you think.

Xox♥️