Chapter 10: Detention with the Schools worst singer

Start from the beginning

"But it's important to you." He stated.

"What's with all the chatter?" Lila said getting up from the table. "Since when are you so nice?" Lila asked while walking around the classroom.

"I am a nice person. In case you forgot, I did give you a ride home, And I got your car fixed."

"Yeah I know and trust me I'm really grateful it's just-"

"The rumors aren't true you know. And yes I was an ass freshman year, I'm sorry, not that an apology now would make a difference"

Lila looked at him, he sat on the teachers chair so She tried to play it cool. "I don't know wha-"

"Sweetheart I know what everyone says about me. What they say is not true."

Lila tried to find any hint of him lying but didn't. All She saw was.....sincerity? She found it hard to tell.

"All of it? It's not true?" Lila asked

He paused. "Well I do drink."
"But not to the point where I'm completely wasted. Not the way the rumors say."

Lila nodded. And continued her search for food.
There has to be a hidden stash of candies, mints, something!

"Ugh! What the Hell!" She slammed the cabinet in frustration.

Nathan raised his eyebrows.

"I'm hungry" she said defending herself.

"Well I doubt there's anything here since it's a physics classroom."

Lila roll her eyes and sat down on the teachers table.

"Alright enough of the sad mood." Nathan said
She saw him type away on the teachers computer. "Music always lights up a sad room."

She heard bass guitar play around the classroom.

(Play song above)

As soon as the song starts Nathan starts to play air guitar and sing.

"So 1,2,3 take my hand and come with me because you look so fine and I really wanna make you mine."

Then the unthinkable.

Nathan starts dancing.

Nathan isnt the type to dance in front of people.

He dances his way around the teachers table to face front and center from where Lila is sitting on the table.

"Oh 4,5,6 come on and get your kicks, Now you don't need that money when you look like that, do you honey"

Lila crossed her arms and glared at him.

Nevertheless that didn't stop him.
"Big black boots.
Long brown hair.
She's so sweet with her get back stare."