Chapter 1

Present

I woke up in a new place and someone was in the bed next to mine. I got up and walked towards the bed. "Kid come over here." I turn around and head towards the other bed on the other side of mine. "Yes." I sit on my bed and the kid looks at me. "You okay?" "Yea, but my parents abuse me." "That is sad. What's your name?" "My name is Nari. What's your name?" "Mia, Kim Mia." "Did something happen to you?" "Yes, my parents left me to die in this godforsaken country." "Oh, okay then." "Nari, come here darling." 

"Yes, miss" "I want you to meet EXO they want to meet some of the kids in here to see which one they will take home." "Ok." "We are one. We are EXO" "Hi, my name is Nari." "Hi, sweetie" I see someone with light brown hair. "Hi." "My name is Luhan. You can call me what you want to call me." "Ok." One of them that has brown hair walk up to me and say "You wanna come home with us?" "Yes, please." "Ok, we want her." "Ok, come with me." One of them walks back with the caretaker to her office. "I don't know you guys though." "Don't worry. We are EXO" "Nice to meet you guys." I say and one of them walks towards me with a smile on his face. "Well, I am Tao and this is Kris, Suho went with the caretaker, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, and Sehun." "Hello" "What do you want to do?" "Play!" I say as I throw my hands into the air but hit Lulu oppa. "Mianhae oppa." "It's okay Nari." 

3rd Person's POV

A few minutes pass and Suho walk back out with the caretaker. "Omma!" Nari comes running to Suho and hugs his leg. "Who taught you to say Omma to me?" Nari points to Chen and Chen has a devilish look on his face. "Jongdae!" Suho picked up Nari and carried her to Chen and smacked him in the head. "Ouch." Nari giggled at him and Chen grabbed her and put her on the floor and she ran to Luhan. "LULU!" "Oh geez." "Sorry oppa." "It's okay Nari." "Okie oppa." "Let's go!" "Wait, my friend." "What?" "I want to say goodbye to my friend." "Okay go do that, Chanyeol go with her." "Okay, hyung" Chanyeol oppa and I walk up to the room where Mia is and I knock before walking in. "Yea?" "Mia, it's me." "Nari, what's up?" "Nothing, I just wanted to say goodbye." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean that I am adopted." "By who?" "EXO!" "Are you serious?" "Yes, and this is Chanyeol oppa." "Hello." "Hello oppa" "Are you an EXO-L?" "Yes, I am and it's such an honor to meet you." 'Likewise." "Can we go now?" "Sure." "Can I get an autograph before you go?" "Sure." Chanyeol signs her cast on her arm and Mia said "Thanks, oppa." "Anytime." "Let's go already the others are waiting, oppa!" "Ok geez." He chuckles and they walk back downstairs and to the van. 

---------

Have a great week guys

-Natalie