A different WHAT?

"How are you from a different earth? When did you come here? How did you come here?" I exploded with questions. She looked stressed. I like it she was cute. I wonder what she thought of me. I should't be thinking of this right now. "I used a machine in a lab i sneaked into. I have been here for a month. And also there are multiple earths. I'm from the neighboring earth." "Well why are here?" "I needed help. There was this guy named Blur." What kind of name is Blur? "Did he do something to you? Because if he did i promise i will hunt him down." I replied. "He is an evil person. He murders. He wants to merge all the earths. But that will destroyed the earths. He says the earth needs to restart. All of them. I have to stop him." "Its too dangerous. I will help you. Okay?." I said. "That would be really helpful" she said. "So where do we start?" "Well we know he is on this earth. Somewhere in this state. I don't know where. But we n-need to s-s-stop him." Liz said and started crying. "I don't know how to stop him. I've been trying so hard..." Liz whispered and fell to her knees. I bent down and faced her. I lifted her face with my finger. "i don't know when we are gonna catch him. But i promise we will. Together." Liz threw herself into a hug with me. She buried her head in my chest. "Its gonna be okay." i said and stroked her hair. She looked up and smiled. We stood up and sat on the bed. "We'll focus on that later." I said. "Wanna get breakfast?" "sure!" After we ate we went to my place. We hung out and watched T.V. when it got dark we got ready for bed. "Do you want to stay here for the night? You know for survival?" I asked and blushed. "Sure she smiled. I crawled into bed . Liz followed.  We went to sleep on opposite sides of the bed. I grabbed her hand since mine were cold. I rubbed circles on the back of her hand since it was relaxing. I swear that's the only reason. I'm telling the truth. Right? Do i like her?  I haven't thought about it much. I might. Maybe. I turned to face her. I saw a smile on her face. She knows i have her hand. At least i think so. I scooted a little closer Then i fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

Well after yesterday, i'm never eating out again. I open my eyes and see Liz's head on my chest. Her body all over me. I smiled. I grabbed her waist. She woke up. "Were you staring at me?' "No." i blushed. Her face turned red when she saw how she was positioned. "I'm sorry!" she tried to move. I put my hand over her. "don't be." i smiled. She smiled and got up to make breakfast. I would have made it but i'm still sore. I got up and changed. I saw she was changed too. After we ate we talked. "I need to say something" I tell Liz.