chapter 3

(Name) sat alone in his room with a box filled with religious items of Nyx, needed to perform the rituals, he was quite forlorn towards his mother though he knew her reasonings; it still stung. He was to train with percy the next day but for now he was free to do as he pleased and for now he was going to sort through the artifiacts.

"Where is the knife?"

(Name) was a tad confused, the knife was important in order to get the blood for the wine and such. He began looking around whilst mumbling in greek, not realizing Will staring at him confused "what are you doing?" his voice dripping with curiousity causing (name) to jump slightly, not expecting him to be standing there "Oh! Hello Will! I am looking for knife" the male stated worried while pointing to his chest of religious items from his mother "Have seen?".

"Sorry (name) I haven't, but I have a feeling I know who did, but I will deal with that and also I came here because Percy has to explain technology to you" his long explanation confused the boy slightly as he caught on to half of it before nodding and thanking him and walking out of his cabin. Will left shortly after, a little curious on what the knife was for before walking to the Hermes cabin.

(Name) was at a loss, this glowing rectangle had trapped texts and people within it and he wasnt allowed to help free them???

Unbelievable.

"So (name), these people aren't trapped suprisingly enough but they were recorded and put on the internet and imagine getting books and letters but instantly" Percy explained slowly and carefully once he saw the slightly vexed expression plastered onto the male.

"Not trapped?"

"Not trapped"

"I talk to friends with box?"

"Yup"

"What about mother?"

Percy smiled sadly at the other, knowing how much he missed his only family and he could understand to a degree what it must be like but he still has a family he can visit as most of the camp can. "(Name) you cant contact your mom with it, but don't fret your mom can contact you in different ways when she can, all gods do" he tried reassuring the male who just looked so heartbroken at rhe reality that he wont be able to speak to his mom again really, he could see inbetween the lines of percy's words and knew it was just false hope.

"Ok"

That 'OK' stung a little for some reason, it just sounded so sad and percy didn't know what to do "how about we go and get some food? Dinner should be soon and I know you are going to love pizza" food fixed things...rigbt?

The two walked through The camp ground as will and nico walked towards them, the blond holding a certain knife, causing (name) to run towards them and a soft smile on his face as he thanked will over and over again.

"It was 'borrowed' by certain twins in the Hermes twin" Nico stated as (name) held the knife close, almost cradling it. "So what is it for?" Will asked curiously only to contort to worry as his doctor instincts kicked in as (name) explained, he knew it was for his mom but thats a lot of blood "are you sure thats safe?".

"If I eat after then fine, die not easy" his choppy english sounded joyful despite him basically saying he takes a lot of blood, will was even more worried but he knew better than to meddle in something of another god, especially one of nyx's.

"Anyways! Lets eat before the food is gone!" percy said defusing the tension, the four of them following the smell of food.

-_-_-_-_
Guess who updated

Me bitches