Chapter 5

(Not Edited)

When I woke up the next day I had a horrible hangover. I decided it would be a good idea to get some aspirin from downstairs.

As I was walking I bumped into Cole.

"Watch where you're going."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "please be quiet. I have a bad headache."

Cole scoffed, "Yeah I wonder why. Maybe if you didn't spend your night drinking and slutting around that wouldn't happen."

"Are you serious? You have no right to call me a slut when you Don't even know me." I pushed Cole out of my way and continued to the medicine cabinet.

Once I grabbed the pills I felt a hand snake around my waist pushing me against the table.

I looked up at Cole with wide eyes. "What are you doing?"

Cole bent down till he was beside my ear. "I don't like you talking to me like that. I don't want it to happen again." Cole's hands traveled up my body till they were resting on my neck. He tightened them a bit warning me.

With that he pushed off me and walked out of the kitchen. I stood there wide eyes until I composed myself.

He is definitely mental.

After taking my pills I decided that it would be a good idea to actually go site seeing today.

I picked out a causal outfit and walked outside.

As I walked down the road I went into the nearest coffee shop.

Once I ordered my coffee I started to head back to my table.

As I turned around I ran into a hard body

Damnit every time

"I-I'm so sorry" I stuttered

I then heard a deep chuckle and I looked up into deep blue eyes.

"That was great. You looked like you just killed my dog." He laughed

I started giggling, "It's just I feel so bad."

"Don't worry about it. I hated this top anyways."

I smiled gratefully, "So whats your name."

"I'm Drew. What about you?"

"Emily."

"Wow what a beautiful name." I blushed and looked down.

"How about I buy you a drink because I spilled mine all over you."

He thought about it for a second, "hmm I guess that should be okay. And then you can let me sit and chat with you."

I smiled, "O-okay."

Once I bought him a drink we started to chat at a booth.

I laughed, "God you are so weird."

"I'm just saying, never stick your toe in inside the holes in a bench."

" I wasn't going to anyways."

He smiled and looked down at me, "where are you from? I know you aren't from here you don't have the accent ."

"Oh, I came here for a job. I'm originally from America. I was going to go site seeing but I don't want to go alone..."

He chuckled and smirked, "Are you trying to suggest something?"

"Take it as you will."

He got up out of the booth and stuck his hand out towards me.

"Well, let's go."

Drew dropped me off and we laughed loudly as he walked me to the door.

I looked up and smiled at him, " I had a good time."

"Me too."

Drew's hand makes his way to the back of my neck pulling me closer. I closed my eyes as I saw his face near me.

Once our lips were centimeters apart the door swung open.

"What the fuck."

My eyes go wide as I looked over to Cole who is glaring at Drew.

"Uhh." Drew started.

"Um I'm sorry." I apologized

Cole grips my wrist and pulls me in side slamming the door in Drew's face.

I snatched my arm out of his hand once we were in side.

"What do you think you're doing."

"What am I doing? What made you think that it was ok to drag me away from Drew."

"Oh So Drew is his name-"

"Yeah it was. What's the problem?"

"My problem is that you both were loud as can be. Some people need sleep."

"You are so aggravating." I turned and walked away from him until he gripped my arm and dragged me back.

"Don't forget our conversation this morning." He growled

" I don't care about your empty threats." With that I snatched my hand from him and went into my room slamming the door in the process.

-

I finally updated!!! I hope you all like it.

Vote

Comment

Share