Chapter 5

✨ hey there~ 

we're already at chapter 5 ~ firstly i must apologize this was supposed to be updated like 5 days ago, but as i said i'm feeling really down lately but luckily my mood is kinda better now and yeah i just hope i will again have more inspiration.

thanks to all who is reading and supporting this short sequel story. ✨

taeyong p.o.v

the big day is here. the day that my beloved friends will get married finally came. i seriously can't believe it's been almost 10 years since i meet them for the first time. i still clearly recall all of the past memories, i admire Hansol and Yuta a lot. they had crush on each other since high school before i even moved in seoul.

and like every couple they had faced hardships and fights too but still never give up on them and never ever cheated. they really had that good true love.

as far as i know both of them love kids so we might expect them to be parents soon as well.

it's friday right now, and 10pm. i am currently sitting on the floor in living room and talking on skype with people who helped organized the wedding. the venue looks absolutely pretty, the stairs that lead inside are decorated with tiny white and purple flowers. me and my friends really did our best.

Winwin also proved himself, that he is good at decorating tables. of course his boyfriend Kun helped him.

i just finished call with Doyoung when Ten suddenly send me a message.

i replied him, i think it's the best if we left the cake inside the fridge till it's time for cutting it

i replied him, i think it's the best if we left the cake inside the fridge till it's time for cutting it. luckily the venue where wedding will be held had exclusive room that looked like mini kitchen with fridge inside. the food was also choosen and cooks will come tomorrow too since Hansol wants to have fresh food and not the one prepared a day before.

i stood up and went to make coffee, today sure will be a long night. i must wake up at 6am already, Jaehyun was still with Yuta they were at travel agency where they choose honeymoon. Yuta wanted the best for his love and he knew Hansol just loved exotic places in the end he decided that maldives should be good enough. he wanted this to be huge surprise since Hansol didn't planned anything.

Yuta's family from osaka also arrived today and we had meething to show them around the city and to be honest everything it's just so exhausting. i'm beyond tired but still have work to do.