Chapter 2

It all started when a black hole wanted to destroy the sun and suck all of the rest of the solar system with it. And yes we didnt want that to happen and this is when things started to go down. Know to keep you up to date each of the planets has a weapon and a power mercury can control rocks and has a shield for a weapon. Venus can control acid and has a lava-turning scarf for a weapon. Earth can control water and plants and has a infinite water cup for a weapon (which i think is a pretty useless for a weapon). Mars has healing blood and has a wip for a weapon. Jupiter can control sand and has a unbreakable bubble for a weapon (it can be used for a prison or a shield). Saturn can controle hydrogen and has rings that can trap you to the spot for a weapon. Uranus (ha-ha) can control ice and has a...a you know what i don't know what uranus and neptune weapons are they never use them. I'll ask them when i'm done telling the story and then tell you humans. And neptune can also controle ice (but uranus is colder and more powerful). And i can fly and i have a sword for a weapon. Also our hearts (it that what you humans call it) are 1. exposed and you can touch without harming the planet and 2. are our plant forms. Ok truth time our physical forms were made by our hearts. That's right we're really just some glass orb that created a shape shifting physical form for us to habit. And yes we can easily take control of the others if we swap hearts. Now here's the thing about black holes they can easily create an obedient heart. So when your fighting a black hole and all of your siblings (every space object is the star and the galaxy's child) physical forms are under his control your in trouble. And just to make it clear a star can split its heart and physical form into pieces for the stars most trusted objects to hold.