I read the text and started laughing at myself. Once again I asked, what am I doing? This girl is my best friend and I’m making her go through this. She really doesn’t want to do anything with him and the whole point to go up to Canada was to see if he was actually cheating.

We already got the proof that he is cheating. This is ridiculous. I looked at Josh and right then I knew, this whole time I was with the wrong guy. He smiled at me but I knew it was a worried smile, I guess he was a little freaked I was laughing after just balling my eyes out and destroying an innocent lamp. I knew what I had to do.

Chloe. Thank you for doing this but we got all the proof we have now, I don’t want you to go through any of this anymore. Tell him to turn around and take you home, make something up and say you have to go back.

Not even 10 seconds later she replied. No. you need to get revenge on this guy.

She was right, but I figured making him loose his best friend was enough punishment, plus the fact that I’m going to let Chloe let him have it when she gets back.

I’m not going to argue with you. Just when you get back I give you full permission to blow up on him!

She replied a minute later. Okay I got him to turn around, I said that they need me back at the office. I’ll let you know what happens later when I get home. See you then!

Okay I love you!

Finally returning my attention to Josh he smiled at me, noticing my mood change. I felt this energy start up inside me and then it just raged. Impulse took control and it’s what I wanted but I couldn’t stop it if I wanted to. It was so strong.

I grabbed a hold on Josh’s shirt and pulled him into me, crashing out lips together. That same magnetic feeling was even stronger this time. Our lips started to move in sync after Josh realized what I was doing, probably shocked.

He pulled my closer to him to where it felt like we were one from how close we were. I know how corny that sounds but it literally felt that way. Josh wrapped his arms around my waist while I reached up and put my fingers in his hair and the back of his neck. He then guided me with him as he laid us both down on the bed on our sides.

We just laid there kissing and holding each other. Then before I knew it, it started to heat up. Our tongues were dancing in our mouths and I started to rip his shirt off. He reached for my shirt but then hesitated and left it alone. I pulled away looking at him puzzled.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him, wondering why he didn’t want to take mine off.

“I need to tell you something.” I looked at him as he continued. “Earlier, when I left your room, I heard you singing. You have the most amazing voice and it sounded too beautiful. It made me curious and I wanted to watch you sing. So I went back to your door and peeked in. but when I saw you, you had taken off your shirt.” I was taken aback by his words.

“You mean you saw me naked?” Josh put his hands up in front of him in defense.

“No…god no. you were in your bra and you still had jeans on.” I sighed thinking how embarrassing that would be. After I thought about it, it didn’t really bother me that he saw me in my bra. I was just willing to take my shirt off for him, even if that meant he saw my marks.

“Okay, so? I don’t care. Big deal, I’m sure you have seen-“

“But that’s not all I saw.” He said putting his hand on my arm interrupting me. God he looked so cute, and with his shirt off. I really didn’t feel like talking right now, stupid hormones.

“Okay? What is it?” I questioned him when he went quiet.

“I saw them. The marks.” My mouth dropped open and I felt my eyes blur over. Here we go again. I got up from next to him and walked halfway into my room.

He saw the burns. Do I have to explain it to him? I guess I have to. I don’t think I’m ready though.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid. I thought to myself. I should have checked the door before revealing my secret with the chance of someone seeing them. Chloe was the only one in this house that knows.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. I understand if it’s too hard for you. I just want you to know I’m here and you can talk to me any time. I’m here for you, always.” Josh was now behind me and was talking into my ear, quietly.

I spun around and looked at him. His facial expression showed he was concerned, not freaked out. Usually when people see my burns they look at me as if I’m a freak or something, and they avoid me. He wrapped his arms around me and walked me over to the bed and sat next to me.

“I’m not ready yet. It’s still so fresh and new, and I really don’t know how to even start telling you. You not like telling my mom or Chloe. Its, um, different.” He nodded his head telling me that he understood.

“Well when you are ready I’ll be here. I care about you Arianna and I don’t want to see you hurt or in pain. It was killing me when I saw them, I didn’t know what to do.” We fell backwards with Josh keeping his arms around me. He scooted me up to my pillows and pulled me so I was half on top of him with my head rested on his rising and falling chest.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of his chest. “Thank you Josh. You know, you’re not like every other celebrity or actor. You actually have a heart.” He chuckled making my head bounce up and down, causing me to release a giggle.

“Well it’s yours for the taking babe.”

~~heyy people!!<3

So please fan, comment and vote it means the world to me!:) Also if you could check out my first story I’ve had on here. It’s called Is It Meant To Be? It’s not a fan fiction but it is really good and it would really make me smile if I could see the views so up:) it really isn’t going anywhere. It sucks that the most viewed stories are fan fictions, as much as I love them!

Anyway!!.. I love you guys and keep showing your support! Thank youuuu!!<3~~