"Enough with this foolishness, Last chance girl where is the time key ?!" Tatasu demands.

"Rot in hell !" Shinigami snares. To add insult to injury she spits in his face.

Tatasu growls, whipping the spot from his face. Suddenly he chuckles darkly.

"So fierce, so much fire in your soul, just like your mother"

"My mother" Shinigami stummers.

"Yes she was one of the best fighter I ever faced, you look excatly like her " Tatasu smirks.

"What the hell are you talking about ?!" Shinigami demands.

Iku laughs.

"You still haven't relized all theses years, mom never really died from a natural destarey" Iku smirks. "But instead of telling you let's show you" Iku smirks.

"Agreed Maya show are prisoners what really happened that night" Tatasu said.

Maya hesitated but obyed as her eyes glowed and suddenly Shinigami sees a memory.

***************************************************************

12 years ago in Japan,

A 27 year woman with long black hair and Asian features, preached on a tree, hidden in the shadows.

She narrowed her slanted eyes and sees a red clad foot soilders dragging off blond hair women who was begging and screaming. A shorter foot ninja held a 2 year infant who was asleep.

"Please she's a child let her go !" The blond hair women begs.

The asian woman jumps down in front of the foot ninja and unleashed her moon sythes. She takes down the foot ninjas in one blow.

She smirks at the short ninja holding the sleeping infant.

"Aren't you going to take down the foot ninja holding my niece ?!" The blond hair women asks.

"Good work, Maya sweet heart" The Asian woman smiles at the short ninja.

The short ninja takes off her mask to reval a 7 year old girl with dark brown hair with bangs and Asian features.

"Holy time, it's a child" The blond hair woman said.

"Hey I'm not a child ! I'm older in witch years !" little Maya snaps.

"Now now Maya mind your manors, we have a job to do" The Asian women said petting Maya's head.

Maya smiles softly giving the infant child to the blond hair women.

"She's really cute" Maya said.

"Thank you, her name is Renet" The blond hair woman said before turning to the Asian women. "My name Reve Micheals, I'm the..." she was about to finish but The Asian women intrupts her.

"You the time Women's sister and the child is the time woman's daughter, my mother Regina told me who you are" The Asian woman said.

"Regina ? the mistress of magic ? She's answeared my prays !" Reve said in relife.

"Ineed she's sent us to protect you and send the child to a safe place" The asain woman said.

"Thank you thank you" Reve said.

"Don't thank me yet, We're not out of the woods yet we must give the child to Regina to the witch conical they'll bring the child some where safe, follow me" The Aisan women said leading them deep in forest.

After awhile the three of them come across an old wooden temple.

"So the ledgens where true, there is an old mystic temple within theses woods" Reve said.

The asian women holds out her arms.

"I must go inside alone with your niece" The Asain women said.

"You promise i'll get to see her again ?" Reve asks.

"Of course" The asain women replies.

Reve smiles softly at the neice, kissing her forehead before she hands the sleeping girl to Reve.

The Asian Woman enters the cabin with the little girl.

After about 5 minutes the Asian women returns, with no child in her hands. Maya looks at her mother.

"Reve your Niece is safe, she'll be sent somewhere safe" The Asain women explains.

"Thank you" Reve said.

"Come on you will stay safe with us" The Asain woman said as she and Maya lead Reve to thire home.

*************************************************************

Present day,

Shinigami gasps whittnesssing her mother in a memory, it wasn't her memory it was her sister's. Maya looks at her sadly it was like she didn't want to show her the rest of the memory.

"That women was my mother" Shinigami whispers.

Iku smirks. "You wanna see the rest of it sister ?" Iku smirks.

Shinigami swallows. She was afraid to know the truth of what really happened but she wanted to know truth about her mother. She looks up at Iku, giving her death glare.

"Show me" Shinigami glares.

"Well you heard her Maya show her " Iku laughs.

Maya's hands glow once more and everything flashes once more, being shown the memory once more.
**************************************************************

Meanwhile back at the cabin,

Raph sighs looking at a picture of him and his brothers.

"I've been too over protect of him" Raph said outloud.

"Help ! Help !" Shouts a voice.

Raph, Kushi and the remaining Bushi gang ran outside to see Vexy holding a mutant rabbit.

"( Vexy what happened ?)" Toran asks.

"The foot they have Shinigami and the others, Mikey and Renet got separate from the grop" Vexy said, her eyes teary.

"No no no no !!!!" Raph shouts.

He feared to lose his little brother again.

*******************************

Note - There was a lot in this chapter but we're getting a lot more info about what happened to Shinigami's mom. But what's shocking is Maya was a good guy when she was younger.