Preview

"This is Choi Young Jae, the new trainee of the company. I hope that you guys will take care of him and help him to catch up with the class."

The murmurs could be heard from all round the room and they were getting louder and louder. This dance class was not just a class for normal trainees in the company. This was the special class for those who had the highest possibility to be debuted. In JYP, all of the trainees know each other in some sorts of ways, close or not, at least they could recognise other trainees' faces. Therefore, everyone could tell that this kid was a brand new trainee of the company. Recently, there had been a rumour saying that the company was going to debut a new boy group in the begin of next year, so even though no one had ever spoken it loudly, everyone understood that they would unlikely to add more trainees to this special class. Being added at last minute, not to mention the fact that he was a completely new trainee, it was pretty understandable that all of the trainees here shared the same questions about this boy's true ability, about how perfect he could be to be put into this class.

The curious gaze of the other trainees still could not help but to follow the newbie. Young Jae looked quite cute with his pale skin, chubby cheeks and silky black hair. But to say that he was remarkably handsome, enough to become an idol, then it was not the case.