Akira Fudo x Demon!Male!Reader

Welcome to the first story in this book. This one shot was a request from TheMotherOfAllDemons, I'm sorry I made you wait for so long, hope you're not mad at me :)

Enjoy!

3rd POV

Akira was chilling on the couch. He just came back from shopping and he was exhausted. He turned the TV on and watched a random channel. After few minutes of rest he went to unpack the stuff he bought. New clothes, perfumes, a lot of food and a good wine. Akira felt the mating season for demons coming up. Like every year he got prepared in case he found his mate, but until today they never showed up. Akira cleaned the house and went to sleep tired of all his work.

Time skip

The next day Akira felt the strong sensation of heat in his ass. The mating season started earlier this year. His stomach hurt and he was sweating a lot. Amon was burning and it affected Akira very much. He got out of bed groaning and went to the shower to ease the heat of his body a bit.

Then he decided to have a light breakfast. He never could eat a proper meal during the mating season. Still he stood up from the table after breakfast and got to cooking the dinner.

Three hours later he was done with the dinner and the cheesecake for desert. Akira sighed and went to the living room to chill on the couch, but something made him freeze. There was a man laying on the couch with his eyes clothes. Akira stared at the man and checked him out. He wore black pants and shirt and had h/c hair. His muscles were visible through the shirt. Akira smiled a bit as he felt the warmness in his stomach whenever he looked at the mysterious man on his couch. His hair looked so soft and shiny. He was so handsome.

Suddenly the man opened his eyes and looked at Akira. He looked at him up and down, then he smiled and reached his hand for Akira to take. He walked up to the man and sat on the couch next to him.

-What's your name sugar? – he asked smiling. Akira felt weak in his legs at the deep sound of his voice.

-A-Akira. Akira Fudo. – he shuttered and stared in the man's sparking e/c eyes.

-I'm Y/n. – said the man and smiled wider.

-Y/n? Like the prince of hell?- Akira asked surprised.

-Yeah. – he grinned showing his perfect yet sharp teeth. – The one and only son of Lucifer.

-Wow.

Y/n got straight to the point and kissed Akira. He kissed back in the matter of seconds and let his nature take over. Y/n took his shirt off and tore Akira's clothes off. Akira blushed seeing Y/n's perfectly shaped abs and ran his hand over them. Y/n smirked and took his pants off. Akira blushed more when he looked at Y/n's size and gulped. Y/n grinned when he saw the cute blush on his mate's face and kissed his neck. Akira moaned as he nibbled and sucked on his neck. He let Y/n do whatever he pleased with him.

Time skip

After three rounds of amazing sex they laid down on the couch. Akira snuggled in Y/n's shoulder and sighed in content. He smiled and kissed Y/n's cheek.

-There wasn't much of talking between us. – he said.

-I didn't hear you complaining when I was pounding your ass. – smirked Y/n making Akira blush.

Akira kissed Y/n's cheek and nuzzled his neck. The heat of his body went away and he started feeling hungry after all the activities he just did with his man.

-Wanna eat something? – asked Akira getting dressed. – I'm hungry.

-Sure. – smiled Y/n and put his boxers and pants on. He wore his shirt, but he felt too lazy to button it back up.

They sat at the table and ate the dinner. Then they watched a movie on the TV and drank the wine. Y/n turned out to be a huge fan of red wine. They stayed up until around the midnight and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Time skip

Y/n stayed in Akira's house and lived with him from the day they met on. About two weeks after their fuckfest Akira felt differently. He was throwing up a lot and his scent changed. Y/n told his to go see the doctor. Y/n was waiting in the living room for Akira to come back home and tell him what was wrong.

-I'm pregnant. – said Akira once he got back.

Y/n smiled widely and kissed Akira's lips. They stayed like that for a good while and enjoyed the moment they shared. Finally their lives were complete.