CHAPTER 2

Splash Event.

I went down the stairs wearing a one piece red suit. Yung spaghetti type tapos revealing yung buong likod pero I just wore a short highwaist short. Caitlyn was so shocked to see me.

"Do I look good or do I have to change my attire?"

"No Margie! You're so simple yet so hot! I guess I have the hottest lady in Hartfield and that was you roomie!"

"No thanks! By the way you're so sexy too with that bikini". She's wearing see through but still visible printed two piece. I can't believe na okay lang talaga mag show-off nang ganito sa school nato.

"Thanks Margie, so shall we?" Yaya sakin ni Caitlyn.

"Sure let's go splash!"

We headed to the Splash event to see a huge slip and slide and tents. There were a lot of students, dun ko pa na realized na marami palang studyante ang school nato. Caitlyn go climb the slip and slide! She's waving towards me and she acts like a child! She's so cute.

"Come on Margie! Let's go slide! It's one of the best days of my life!" She really did a splash around. All students were cheering too before sliding.

When she went down and I'm at the highest of the slide she shouted at me!

"Go Margie Slide and shout your Tagline for this year!" I smiled. Sa totoo lang hindi ko first time mag slide pero I am so excited to do it now. Nakakabata lang talaga sa totoo lang. I stepped in the slide and sat down , I am now ready to slide. As the water come rushing so fast I started to move. I threw my hands up in the air and look up the sky and shout.

"This is College at Hartfield! Day worth to remember!!!"

As the slide took me at the end I only heared cheering of the students behind and around me until I landed at the pool so I swam my heart out.

POV Kris

"Who's that girl? She's so pretty!" Logan whispered while I handed him his cocktail.

"She's Margie! The one I was talking about" I proudly interrupted looking at Caitlyn and Margie's direction drying out of the pool.

"Why those pretty girls didn't come to meet me first Kris? you might have something in you." Logan crack a hard laugh.

"Hey that's below the belt dude! You know the best part?"

"The Best part?"

"She's my roomate!" I sip my cocktail while Logan was in the state of shocked. He was so speechless.

"Edi ikaw na! Grabe bro, All the pretty girls here are most after you. Paano nalang si Becca? It seems like you are onto this newest pretty girl."

"Hindi naman kami ni Becca and you know bro that I am not onto Becca. Yes she's pretty but she's a brat. I think Margie is nicer than her. I can justify that in the very first second we talked." Yes indeed. I like Margie more than Becca. They were so different -- sobrang magkalayo ang personality nilang dalawa. Masyado kasing halata si Becca na may gusto sya sakin. Ayoko talaga sa mga babaeng ma flirt masyado. Si Margie I think there's something in her, she's so intimidating to know and I am so excited to get to know her even more.

Speaking of Becca malapit lang naman siya samin ni Logan . Becca was on her tent with the other sorority member Madison. Kappa Siera Sigma --- girls famous sorority group of Becca while Margie and Caitlyn were also meters near them. I saw Margie and Caitlyn headed towards the snowcone area. I can still hear their conversation since Caitlyn really has a loud voice.

"Margie! I got a snow cone for you. I don't know exactly your taste that's why I just got a rainbow for you!"

"Wow! SNOWCOOONNEEEE!!!" She screamed and I almost choke in drinking the cocktail looking her reaction because I can't help to laugh also in her so funny demure. I alsosaw my football buddy Tripp walking towards us with a snow cone in his hand smiling.