36-Iris

all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

When sooner or later it's over

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

-Iris- Goo Goo Dolls.

°•○°•●°•○°•●

(Here is A Fun Fact, Cherish Was suppose to be named Iris before I came up with Cherish/Cherry. Also im pretty sure ive already named a Chapter Iris after the SWS cover-Couis)

°•○°•●°•○

Flawsy's P.O.V

My heels sank into the damp grass a little. I wanted to wait till everyone left Cherish's Funeral before I arrived, Wanting time alone with her casket before they put her in the ground.

Rushing had the same idea as me, I saw him standing there. 

I walked behind him, he didn't see me but he knew I was here.

"Im sorry for stabbing you." he said. "Its cool I guess.." It isn't cool I know, but I didn't want to throw charges in his face as we stand by the casket of my older sister and tje love of his life.

"I was really fucked up on drugs when I did it. They helped with the pain. They helped get Cherry off my mind." He said. "You really loved her didn't you?"

And for the first time, I saw Rushing Hartman shed a tear.

"So fucking much its un real. It didn't make since me and her, I was a bad boy who wanted a good girl to be bad just for him, and She was a good girl who hasnt been caught doimg bad things. She was the needle and im the drug, They go good together, but together they arent good for you." He exclaimed.

I saw Honesty in the distance in search of her twin brother.

"Rush! C'mon, dad says we have to go." She yelled towards us. "Why?" he asked.

Honestly was so fucking pretty, She has guys wrapped around her pinky and she isn't afraid to show it, the only man she doesn't control is Rushing and trust me it pisses her off.

"I don't fucking know, c'mon!."

"Ill talk to you later Law." He said hugging me. We pulled back.

His blue eyes looking back into mine. His hand stroked my cheek.

"Are you two going to kiss, or are we just going to sit here?" Honesty asked. Rushing pulled away and walked towards her. "Way to ruin a mood." He told her as they walked off.

I turned to the casket that was closed.

"Don't worry, I won't steal him again." I laughed slightly. I can hear her in my head making some remark.

"You know when you told me that you were intentionally going to stop breathing when you went into the hostpital, I thought you were kidding because you always talked about killing your self but never did. This time you meant it. Its like the boy wo cried wolf Cher, You cried to much."

Mom heard me because I turned to her, she was crying.

"Oh gosh, sorry." I said. She was standing there, a mess. She still looked so beautiful. Mom was like a sunset, everytime you saw her you want to take a picture and remember how pretty she is. Her stomach was slightly swollen from the new kid.

Cherry told me she hopes they name it Remedy, Remmy for short. Not caring the gender. She told me to run the idea across mom and dad when I got the chance.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nods. Not crying anymore. She was a bitch, and a bitch never showed fear because you can't cry if your to busy having your nose in the air.

"She killed herself?" She asked. I nod slowly. "Why?" "She wasn't happy mom."

She looked at me blankly

"Do you all hate me?" she asked. "What do you mean?" "You, Matty, End, Even Cher. Do you hate me?"

"Matty loves you more than anything and always worried if dad will beat you or something, Endy likes you shes entertained with the way your relationship works and likes to study your way of living, Cherry loved you more than any of us combined, she thought you were so pretty and didn't believe you were her mom. She always wanted you safe, thats why she left all the time, seeing you hurt wasn't a thing she wanted to be around......And me...."

I paused.

"I think you're very self centered, Your a bitch, You treat the ground better than you treat dad, You're a whore, You've been with so many men I lost count, You've made me move house to house my whole life, You think you're the only person with feelings, You run from your problems cause you're scared they'll beat you in a game you're already destine to lose, You pop out babies like its a job, You're a sex addicted, Your hair shouldn't be pink because you are thirty-six not sixteen, And you aren't afraid to fuck someone over, And yeah I love you. I could never hate you! I don't think anyone can and I don't want to loose you, but I know I will. Im just a mildstone in the shit story that is the Love life of Emmy and Joey, and I like being apart of it and I'd like to thank you for making me apart of it."

She hugged me.

"You're flawless, I love you Law." She whispeared as if I was a baby.

I cried into her shoulder. I wasn't just crying for Cherry, I was crying for everything Thats happened.

The guy came and broke our mother daughter moment and said they had to burry Cherish now.

"Good luck Cherry, save me a seat in Hell." I whispeared as I turned around to walk to moms black car.

I got in, Endless and Matty where already in there. I smiled at them.

"Why are you smiling like a freak?" Matty asked, Endy nodding signaling she was wondering the same.

"I just really love you guys." I hugged them both before mom got into the car.

I realised that life is perfect

Just the way it is.

The End.

(HAHAHAHAH IM TOTALLY KIDDING!! Im a terrible person! There is so many song references in this chap, wow.)