27-Fall For You

Best Thing About Tonight's That Where Not Fighting. Could It Be We've Been This Way Before. I Know You Don't Think That I Am Trying, I Know You're Wearing Thin Down To The Core.

-Fall For You- Secound Hand Serenade

°•○°•●°•○°•●

Flawsy's P.O.V

"I can't believe you guys stole condoms." I laughed as Cherry laid down on my bed. "I can't believe we got caught." she replied. "A lot, grounded for six months and I have to break up with Rushing."

"Oh my god they're making you break up with him?" I asked, all my work of getting them back together is thrown in the trash.

She shrugs. "To be honest I don't care anymore. I honestly don't think hes a right fit for me anyways."

I was actually shocked remembering how in love they were a couple months ago, Before Cherry was really sick.

She started crying.

"He doesn't care Law, He doesn't fucking care for me or what I'm going through, he basically used my thirteen year old sister to make me jealous, Thats sick and twisted. Plus everytime I kiss him it feels like I'm licking an ashtray. He's an ungrateful stoner." She said sitting back up.

I hugged her not really knowing what to do.

Emmy's P.O.V

"I don't want your son and my daughter to be together, clear?" I asked. Sawyer smiled. "Okay. They were just being young, remember when we were younger?" he asked.

"I try not to." I say crossing my legs as I sit on his couch. Joey was watching the kids back home. "Well I remember it. I remember you telling me you loved me and me just letting you go." He beds down so our faces are inches apart. "I shouldn't have let you go though. I should've just kissed you."

"Sixteen years and you're still like this? Why I don't get it." I asked him. "Imagine Joey left you." "He has before"

"No Emmy, I don't mean the On and Off bullshit, I mean forreal. Actual break up. Imagine he left you for someone prettier and much better. Imagine that she was your best friend. Imagine them kissing infront of you, Kissing turns into loving, loving turns into having kids and getting married and falling in love with one another. Then you think back to when Joey told you. he loved you. What would you do?"

"Joey would never do something like that." I told him. "It sounds terrible, but thats my life."

I give him a look saying 'Ive heard this all before.' Him guilt tripping me is overrated.

"Just make sure your kid stays away from mine. And by the way, you wouldn't have pleased me thats why we aren't together. Joey could be you, that could have been a very easy arrangement, but he is a much better fit. I have him wrapped around my finger, whipped so bad when I say jump he asks how high, I could've never had you like that." I smirked.

He chuckled.

"You're a bitch you known that?" he asked. "So I've been told." I winked and left his house.

I walked across the street to mine. It was one in the morning and I was hoping that Joey had put all the kids to sleep so I could come home and go to sleep myself.

I opened the door. The house was dark and quiet. The only light shining was from mine and Joeys bedroom.

I walked in to him on his phone. I smiled and crawled into bed with him. 

"Problem solved." I whispeared to myself being happy with the life I was living at the moment.