11-Can We Dance

A/N: Seriously, enough with the hate comments, thats why I fucking hate writing this series...

-Couis

×○×○×○×○×○

I Talk A lot of shit when im Drinking, Baby, Im known to go a little to fast. Don't mind all my friend's I know their all Crazy, but they're the only friends that I have. I know I don't know you, but I won't to Skip the small talk and romance. Thats all I have to say so baby Can We Dance?

-Can We Dance-The Vamps

·○°·●°·○°·●°·○°·●°·○

*Emmys P.O.V*

Week Later~¤

We were in Florida. I forgot how pretty it was in the spring. We just got here and Cherry ran to Jason and hugged him.

"Nice hair." He smiled. She laughed. "You too Jacey." she replied.

Both of them wearing beanies to cover their baldness.

"Well if it Isn't my dear sister Emilee, Where ya been?" he asked. I smiled lightly. "Oh just surviving." I replied.

He looked at me as if he knew how I feel but he felt it in a complete diffrent and understands the pain behind the hurt that the cold world brings us.

"Yeah, me too." he said helping me with my bags, even though I offered to do it he insisted he did.

"You still living in moms?" I asked. He nods. He carried the stuff in my vacation house. The kids going upstairs to the rooms they had here.

"Hows Mily?" I asked. He looked at the ground and chuckled. "Crazy as hell. Still trying to divorce me. I guess what ever happens, happens. I still have Jace and Fal, they're inside. Fallons with his girlfriend probably making out." He laughed. "And you let them?" I asked. "Un like you, I let my kids live a little because I know the shit they're going through Is rough. We had great life's as children and I want that for my kids too."

I sighed. My kids have secret lifes I knew. They needed a break from Joey and I being at eachothers throats.

I twisted the ring on my finger.

"Where's that Lover of yours?" Jason asked. "Home, working on a movie.." "You needed a break from him didn't you?"

I sighed again.

"I guess." "When are you gonna stop running from him?" He asked. "When he decides he's tired of Chasing." I replied.

"You Enjoy his attention don't you?"

I rolled my eyes hearing it all before. Not knowing when my brother had turned into Sawyer Hartman and giving me talks about things I don't realise about Joey and I.

The only thing I'm concerned about that involves me and Joey is the way he fucks me to be honest. Not to sound like a whore or anything. (A/N; omfg she knows shes a whore. Sorry when I write I go into the LFI world like Im there so like im hust as shocked as you guys. -Couis.)

"You know at some point you're going to have to keep feeding him the same shit you've been feeding him for the past sixteen years."

"I don't know, he enjoys eating what I feed him." Wow that sounded better in my head. "Is that some sort of Sexual Innuendo?" "Take it as you want to."

I took my bags and went upstairs to my room to unpack.

I opened the dresser drawers and smiled. Old shit from a long ass time ago was in here. Some of Cherry and Flawsy's baby clothes. Some pictures of me and Joey at the beach. The cheap ass condoms Joey bought at the store that I said he shouldn't get. Now we have Matty.

I sighed shutting the drawer and opening an empty one.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I answered.

"What Sawyer?" I asked. "I need you, like now."

He doesn't mean that sexually, at least I think.

"Uhm...What?" "I mean advise wise. Uh grow up sometimes." He told me. "I am very grown up!" "Having four kids makes you a slut, not a grown up."

I would of said something back but I didn't. "What the fuck do you need?" I asked. "Someone to talk to, just company." he said. "Im not in L.A. Try this pick up line on Melina, maybe she's free." "Don't be such a bitch right now please." He said.

"When have you known me to not be a bitch to you?" I asked. "Look I've fucked up over the years, I know this as true but look, You could treat me with kidness sometime." He said through gritted teeth.

"I have more things to worry about then being nice to you?" "Like what? Sitting around waiting for Joey to booty call you or some shit?" he replied.

"Fuck off." I said hanging up. Things were still tense with us. Maybe he should think before he says stuff. Ill never forgive him for what he did.

"Hey, uhm mom?" Flawsy asked walking into the room. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you crying." "No, Its whatever what do you want?" I asked. "I just was wondering how long we will be here."

"Till your dad gets a grip and Sawyer stops being a dick, which could take awhile."

She sighed sitting down next to me.

"Have you ever kissed someone you weren't suppose to?" She asked. I laughed. "A lot of times. Why?" "I have this friend that did that, shes guilty about it..."

"Who did you kiss.?" I asked her. "Doesn't matter, I just feel bad." "Well maybe you shouldn't have done it."

"Did you ever feel guilty?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Like if you kissed someone who wasn't dad did you feel bad?" she asked referring the question.

"I guess. It depends. I mean yeah but I always knew your dad would figure out some way or another so I never worried about guilt because he was so crazy about me that he'll never leave."

"What if he does?" she asked.  "What?"

"Dad will get tired of your on and off and the cheating and out lates, the yelling will be to much. What will you do when he gives up?"

I didn't know. I never thought of that.

He wouldn't right?

He won't.