Band-Aids - Stop it.

edited.

Taylor's POV

    Music was vibrating the whole club as we walked. Girls started to run towards the boys but their faces showed they didn't want to leave Alice and I. 

    "Do you wanna dance?" A guy suddenly said in my ear. I looked up at a nice looking guy that was dressed very.. proper. But this is England, of course he's proper. His dark hair complamented his bright eyes.

   "Sure." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we walked off as I sent a weird face to Alice.

   I usually get very nervous with guys since my past has haunted me forever. I am not over that whole thing and I am not over Justin. I probably won't ever be over him until I finally get to apologize to him even though I can say it wasn't my fault.

   We were in the middle of the dance floor and suddenly he was behind me. His hands set onto my hips making me tense up a bit. I know it's been almost two years but that's not enough time to actually let go and be free when I know what could happen.

   His body was pressed up against my back as we swayed to the music. I didn't like grinding but I guess that is the main dance move everyone does at a club. 

  His hands started to move to my stomach and back to my hips. They suddenly went to my butt making me jump and turning to him. 

   His face was plastered with puffy eyes and a seductive smile. So, that is what he wants? I thought England guys were more old school? Guess not.

   "Sorry, I have to go." I lied.

   I started to walk away but his big hand gripped my wrist pulling me towards him as I let out a small whimper. He let go of my hand and they went back to my butt. I tried to wiggle out of his grip was me being the weakling, there was no chance.

   "You are pretty." He slurred.

   "Stop it." I said. "Let go of me!"

   "Mate, she said let go." Harry's husky voice said behind me.

   "But I want some fun with her." The man smirked as he tried to pull me closer but Harry blocked me from him. "C'mon mate. Help a guy out. You know what I want because you want the same!"

   "I'm not like that and neither is she." Harry growled.

   "Suit yourself!" He said flipping Harry the bird and limping off.

    "Thanks." I said.

    "Did he hurt you?" Harry asked alerted.

    "No, it's fine." I said.

    "Then, why are you rubbing your wrist?" He asked.

    "Harry, guys have tough grips of course it's gonna hurt me." I replied.

   "We can put ice on it when we get home." He replied and I nodded. I didn't want to be babied but that was the vibe I gave off.

    He grabbed my hand, gently, and pulled me towards the bar.

   "Where's Alice?" I asked.

   "Dancing." He smirked. I giggled imagining her dancing. "What?"

   "She can't dance for her life." I replied.

    "Oh really, and you can?" He asked.

    "For a matter of fact, I can." I smirked.

     "Oh really?" He said intrigued in the idea.

     "I took dancing lessons my whole life." I replied.

     "Hmph," He smirked and bit his lip to not laugh. "I'm going to have to see you dance some time.."

     "Well," I said as I was some what comfortable with Harry. I got up from my seat and the song "C'mon C'mon" by them started to play.

   I started to move my hips to the drums in the back. My arms were hanging above my head. Suddenly, the music came faster and I started to do a body roll as he smirked and enjoyed the sight. I put my fingers to my lips and ran off for him to find me.

   "Oops, sorry." I said running into someone, which happened to be Louis. "Oh, hey Louis!"

  "HEY!" He screamed as he reeked of alchohol. "Want to dance?"

   "Can't at the moment!" I yelled as I saw Harry from the corner of my eye.

   I started to run the other direction and noticed Niall, Zayn and Liam talking but still no Alice. I was at the front of the stage where the DJ was at. The music was much louder here but I liked it.

   "Got you." A husky voice rang through my ear.

   "No you didn't." I smirked looking in his green eyes.  

   "Well, I got you!" He said pulling me onto his chest.

   "No you don't." I smirked again.

   "I am holding onto you right now." He said angrily but then started to laugh.

   "Nope." I smirked.

   "Where have you been all my life?" He winked.

   "Watch it, Styles." I joked.

    The music was louder than before so all I saw was his lips move but no voice.

    "Do you want a drink?" He yelled in my ear.

     "I don't drink." I smirked.

     "C'mon, just one?" He asked.

     "Fine." I said caving in.

Harry's POV

     It was quite funny at how much she actually did drink. She was seriously tripping over flat surface every second. 

    She was on my back at the moment as we were exiting the club. Liam was the only sane one as all of us were plastered. Well, actually I only had 3 drinks so I was alright but Taylor and Louis were the worst.

   "I'm tiredd." She slurred.

   "I know, babe." I joked.

   "Babe, babe, babeeee!" She sang out.

    Liam and I laughed at her as we reached the car. We all climbed in and she was laying on top of me and Zayn. She was asleep by two seconds.  

     "Goodnight, love."