Prolouge

*Camera turns on*

    Hello, is... this... Camera on, well... I guess it is. So..., something strange just happened to me and I can't tell anyone because they will just think I'm crazy. Thus I have decided to start this video Journal.

    Allow me to bring you up to speed, Break ups, they truly are the worst part of life, you build something that you believe to be so stable that in a way there's no way it could ever break, but then it does. Hi, my name is Zack and I'm going thru one of these worst part of life scenarios right now or more like just getting over it, I was in a relationship with this girl named Clare for 2 years and planned on marrying her, every moment felt amazing and maybe I took it for granted. But of course, the moment happened that she broke up with me. She told me it was her fault, that I was so great, and that she wasn't seeing any other guy, just needed time to herself. But I found out later she was cheating on me, from her friends and family. So I ended all connections with her.

   Months passed by and it got easier to move on, I decided it was about time I remove some old photos of us. And as I went to open the folder of photos, old memories started pouring in all at once, it was intense and made me realize I still cared. As a normal human being would do, I started to delete photos left and right in till I stopped at this one photo that caught me off guard it was a photo of me, Clare, and a girl who I never met or seen, all hanging out laughing. This wouldn't be to strange if it was just one or two photos, but it was more than that. There was at least 60 something photos of us 3 hanging out wearing different clothing indicating different days. What made it stranger was I remember most of them, but they were just me, Clare, and sometimes close friends. Who is this girl? I wondered but just ignore it in till I got a strange phone call mins later from someone with a women's soft voice who called herself Monica, claiming that she had fun hanging out with me way back and then out no where says My past that I think I know is a lie, she then Hung up. Afterwards, I look back at my computer and all the photos I had on the screen were deleted and I got a text message from an out of area number saying - Choose, to Learn or  ignore. the decision is yours-. After a minute the message deleted itself.

    I was freaked out and a little curious, I didn't even get that good of a look at the images and now I don't know what to think. Who are you Monica? And how much do you know about me?

*Camera Turns off*

Author Note:

- This is my first time writing an author note, and I just needed to get this (let you know note) out the way and Welcome you to Monica who? So, I am currently working on my story Part-Time, which is the name of the story. With that said the schedule I have designed for this book is, most review and corrections will happen Thursday along with my other story and I'll work on this story when I get the time.

  I hope this doesn't ruin your experience, but enhances with a proper schedule, I did want to let the reader to know this, and I look forward to hearing from you the reader if you decide to stay for the journey.