"Well it's been nice chatting but I got to go" I turn around and continued on walking out of the large house.

"W-Wait!"

That seems all too familiar

I turn around and raise a perfectly arched eyebrow. What does he want now?

"W-Would you like a tour?" He nervously shuffled his feet, awaiting on my answer. I look up at my sister and she nods excitedly but a thought held me back from accepting his offer.

"I don't think we're dressed appropriately..." I scan over the expensive looking people, woman wearing priceless diamonds and men showing off their high priced Rolex watches.

It's basically money in a room.

He also looks around at the high tailored people and glanced back at my black jeans and leather jacket.

"You're perfect"

I look into his eyes and raise an eyebrow at the compliment. Deep inside something moved at those words but nobody has to know that.

I think he realized what he said because his eyes widened tremendously and his face flamed up.

"T-That's n-not what I m-meant! I-I m-mean it's n-not like y-you're n-not gorgeous, y-you're p-pretty amazing. W-What I m-mean is t-that-"

I couldn't help it but I let out small chuckle and with that he stopped his stuttering marathon, he looked at me with wide surprise eyes.

"Sure" I replied smoothly

He then lit up like a Christmas tree, his face still a flame but he smile attracted more attention.

Damn those sparkly teeth.

My sister makes a noise from above, wanting to be let down. I grip her underarms and in one swift movement I lift her up and place on her feet but as soon as she touches the ground I quickly grab her hand.

He smiles one more time before he turns back and began the tour around the expensive house.

-after tour-

Almost an hour later and a whole bunch stuttering sentences we came at the end of the tour, even though I can't ignore the judging glances we got when walking around the house.

We end up back at the double doors and I couldn't be more happier. The snob people are making me fucking sick. Even though our house is like trash to this one, it's much better then the emptiness you feel when walking around.

"O-Okay we're at the e-end"

I look over to William to see him fumbling with his jacket again, he's been doing that a lot.

I stuff my hands into my jacket and look around once more at the high walls that hangs expensive portraits and mirrors.

I turn to my sister to see her at the brink of sleepiness, her eyes shutting occasionally but snap open and then close again.

The cycle repeats

I grab her hastily and lay her against my chest, my arms supporting her so she doesn't slide off and almost immediately she curls her tiny arms around my neck.

I conventionally look at the stuttering boy to see him already looking at us with awe and admiration.

I raise an eyebrow a him and he diverts his attention to the floor.

"Thanks for the tour, my little sister loved it" I say quietly, making sure not wake up her.

"O-Oh it's not a p-problem" he nervously stutters out.

I nod to him and finally step out of the money house and into the nightly air. Finally smelling the fresh oxygen.

I make my way to my car but a yell makes me stop in my place.

"S-See y-you at school?"

I spin around and lock eyes with green ones.

A smile makes it's way slowly onto my face, a genuine one that I hardly show to anyone, anyone but my sister. So why am I showing it to him?

"Do you want to see me?"

I don't wait for an answer and pivot around, making my journey to the car. When I arrived I swing open the crusty colored car door and gently place her on the seat. When I'm done putting her seat belt on I quickly close the door and make my way to the drivers side of the car.

When I'm on my way to our house I hear the little human beside me mumble something. I couldn't hear her properly so I asked her to repeat it again.

"I like him Mavy"

I look back at the road and contemplate what she said.

"Me too Willa"

.

.

Author Here
How did you like that!
Comment down below how you thought of it!
See you soon!
-allie

Author HereHow did you like that!Comment down below how you thought of it!See you soon!-allie