01 He's Hot

Ace's POV

Sighing, I stay lying in my bed. I twist my finger around the air and a small twister forms. I smile at this and stop twisting my finger, letting the material dissipate.

I've always been able to bend the elements. Fire, water, air, and earth. But of course no one knows of this -except my family and really close friends. I've never been the biggest fan of this but it's not everyday something like this comes along. I find it rather interesting. It could both be seen as a curse and a blessing. The downside is that people could be out there looking for me. I don't think that would happen regarding the fact that I have never once used them in an area that others could see.

I hold my palms together, bringing them apart to show small fires igniting on my skin. I just lay there in bed for who knows how long just staring at the fire. The way that the flames just dance. The way that it may seem dangerous, but it is very calming. Honestly, I see it more as a blessing. But the problem is, once every three months I have a day to where I have no control over my elements. It is a very scary night for me but I'm used to it by now.

"Ace." I look up to be greeted by my Beta, Jaxon. He had his long dark brown hair slicked back and his sharp narrow blue eyes zero in on me. He has high cheek bones and a sharp jawline. He's been my friend since birth. We practically popped out of our moms and starting playing together within seconds. "You keep zoning out." He lifts his eyebrow questioningly. "The fire keeping you company?" He looks at my still aflame hands and I sigh.

I ball my hands into fists and when I unball them, the fire is no where to be seen.

"Sorry about that." I grumble, rolling my light silver eyes at him. "Any updates about Alpha Moore?"

Basically, we're going to attend a huge meeting of Alphas. We're exposed to leave today and head there. You should have heard Alpha Moore practically screaming in joy when I said I would join in the meeting. It took a bit for him to get his composure back. Normally, all the Alphas would choose who's pack to go to and Moore's was chosen this month.

"Yes. He said that it would be wise to leave early if we wished to be there on time. Meaning, we most definitely have to leave today." I nod and stand up. The black comforter falls off me, showing me only standing there in black sweatpants. "Have you packed yet, Ace?"

I nod, yawning. "Yeah, I already had the Omegas take it to my car." Realization hits my eyes as my black hair falls in front of my face. "You're gonna go with me as well as Taveron and Josh." Taveron is our Gamma and Josh is the Delta.

"Okay so the gang is coming." Jaxon nods approvingly and just as he was about to leave, I cut in.

"Be ready to leave in ten minuets." I announce, nodding to myself.

"Right boss." He says, smirking as he leaves my room.

This will be interesting.

Skylar's POV

"Sky! Get things around for the Alphas!" My father, Alpha Moore yells from downstairs. I grunt and shuffle downstairs. My deep dark brown hair falls out from my tucked bun and falls over my dark blue eyes.

"Why are you so jumpy?" I ask, arching my eyebrow. He has never once been this...prepared. He isn't one for trying to impress others. He just likes to do things for himself. He's a bit selfish in that way but I still adore him. "You're running everywhere like a chicken with its head cut off. Calm down, take a seat. Now tell me, why are you acting so frantic?" I try to keep the amusement from my voice but it just oozes out. 

Dad sighs and sits on the couch, me standing in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest. My father and I had always been close. We have a pretty big bond and I always try to keep him in order. He's only getting older by the day and my brother has yet to become Alpha. 

"Well of course you're well aware of Alpha Ace right?" I nod to him. Alpha Ace is the most powerful Alpha in the world. Every little thing he does, everyone watches his movements in awe. He is extremely graceful I've heard and he normally never goes to pack meetings unless he had to. I heard that the werewolf council had started to become restless and told him that he had to start attending. But my best friend Mel is absolutely obsessed with him. She's had a huge crush on him as soon as she heard his name. 

Hell, everyone knows his name. He took over as Alpha when he was only ten years old. There's nothing but rumors about how he was raised as a gentlemen. But there was always a silent rule about him that everyone followed but that was never discussed. Do not question him and you must submit to him. I heard that he once declared war on a guy just for looking at him weirdly. What people use about him to define him the most is his black ink tattoo sleeve. It's mainly just tribal. At least, that's what I got from his online pictures. I always thought about how amazing his light silver eyes looked. Then his jet black hair with the blue tint and extremely sharp jawline that could cut paper... then his sculpted stature...

I don't stalk him. Mel just shows me pictures all the time. Don't tell her I said this, but she even has his picture saved as her background on her phone. I wouldn't say she's obsessed, she just adores him. But I have to admit, he really is hot. He was definitely gifted in the looks department.

"He's coming here to the Alpha meeting!" My father proclaims happily with a proud look on his face. My jaw literally drops. Alpha Ace has never came to an actual meeting! If anything he only has his Beta in his place if necessary.

"H-He's coming h-here?" I stutter, my eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"Yup! Imagine it Sky! The most powerful Alpha walking around our house and even staying in the guest room!" I laugh, shaking my head. My dad would put up a plaque saying that the Alpha slept there if he could.

 "Yeah, that'll be great." I force a smile and he of course is too happy to notice. "I'll call Mel. She'll be absolutely ecstatic that he's here." I muse, this time actually smiling and laughing. 

"Oh and by the way, keep that friend of yours on a leash. I don't want her chasing him away." Dad frowns, growling and muttering. 

"I don't control what Mel does. My bestie is a tiger with her crushes." That's actually not true. She is probably one of the most shy little things you will ever see in your life. "But don't worry, I'll try to not let her scare away your man crush." I laugh, shaking my head. I can imagine my father going gay for that man. Haha. Kidding....

Just in time, Melody walks through the door. I hide back a smirk. Don't worry bestie, I'll be a wing woman for your hot crush.

"Hey Mel. Guess what." I smile, her flipping her dirty blonde hair out of the way. She walks up to us with a smile on her face. She sits down on the couch next to dad and cocks her head to the side, her dark blue eyes shining in a confused daze. 

"What?" Her soft voice asks, smiling. 

"You got to stay seated for this, okay?" I laugh, her nodding. "Alpha Ace is coming to the Alpha meeting." 

As soon as those words pass my lips, she squeals and jumps up, cheering and yelling. "NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY! OMG OMG OMG! YOU BETTER NOT BE SCREWING WITH ME OR I SWEAR WOMAN I WILL STAB YOU! DON'T THINK I WON'T BECAUSE I WILL!" I laugh and shake my head. 

"No, sweetheart, I'm not." I laugh, shaking my head. As soon as I say that, we hear a loud car pull up into the front driveway. 

"He's here!" My dad practically screams, running out the door in one second flat. 

"I call dibs!" Melody screams, running outside behind my dad. 

"No he's mine!" My dad screams back at her. 

Women these days. 

~~~~~~

The first updates are always the shortest. 

Lots of love!