Chapter Forty One

Hey guys....

Missed me.???

I know I have not updated from a long time because I had exams and I was not keeping well from a long time.

Sorry!!

_____________________________________

Manik Pov

I pushed her on the couch, hovered over her and started kissing her neck. Sucking it, licking it, giving hard kisses.

"Manik.." She moaned my name helplessly, lying under me. I moved towards her lips and started kissing her lazily. We broke apart as we heard continuous banging on the door. It was hard knocking and it grew louder and louder with every knock.

Who can it be??

At this time??

My gaze shifted at nandini who was shivering under me. She held my shoulders tightly, digging her nails in my skin. She spoke in a frightened tone

"Its him.. boyfriend"

"Who?" I asked with frowns on my forehead.

"Its him." She said again in a shivering tone.

I tried getting up but nandini tightened her grip on me, not leaving me. "Let me check nah who it is!" I said.

"No! No! Don't go! He is here to take me with him. Its him." She said in a shivering tone.

"Baby it can be cabir too. Let me just check once." I tried convincing her.

And even if it is that bastard.. No one will be able to save him from me!!

No one!!

"I am telling know that its him. Why can't to listen to me." She screamed on top of her voice.

"But baby..."

"Fine you want to go, then go. Open the door. I know it doesn't matter to you, if he will take me and go. I know you dont love me. It was all fake nah, your love, your care. In fact, move" Saying this she pushed me, "I will only go to him and never return back to you." I stood numb at my place after listening to nandini's words. I didn't know how to react.

She tried getting up but I held her and make her sit.

I can't see her in pain. Even after whatever she said, I can't see her hurt.

I took my phone from the table and dialed cabir's number.

"Hello, cabir! Where are you??" I asked in a calm, normal tone. I didn't want to break down.

"In office manik. Why the hell are you not opening the door?? Is everything OK?? Is nandini fine!!??" Cabirs tone was filled with worries and tension.

"Ya everything is fine." I looked at nandini with painful eyes while her eyes were stuck on the floor. I guess she has realised what she told in anger sometime back.

"Wait I'll open the door." I said looking at nandini. She immediately looked at me. I cut the call.
"Its cabir on the door. I just spoke to him." I said shifting my gaze from her eyes.

She immediately held my hand before I could take any step further to open the door. "I am sorry! I.. I!" She started fumbling with words.

I removed my hand from her hold. "I'll open the door and come." Saying this walked away without looking at her.

As soon as I opened the door, cabir and navya rushed inside pushing me. Towards nandini. I composed myself. Taking a deep breathe. I walked behind them closing the door.

"How are you feeling nandini?? Are you fine ?? It is hurting?" They asked seeing her leg, occupying either sides of her.

"I am fine!" Nandini meeked looking down.

"By the way, what are you guys doing here!!" I asked killing the silence.

"Kyu saale, we are not allowed to come here??" He asked in a playful tone, punching me on my stomach.

"Arre nothing like that. You guys can come when ever you guys want to."

"Enough of talking. I have got food for everyone. Come let's have it. I'll heat the food. In 10 minutes I want everyone on the dining table." Navya ordered and left. Like a boss.

"I'll go and help her. You get nandini and come." Saying this cabir walked out leaving nandini and me alone.

I walked towards nandini, who was crying silently. I sat next to her, held her hands and started caressing it.
She smiled between her tears looking at my gesture. I cupped her face and rubbed her tears. I sighed and when close to her ear "Cabir is seeing us. I don't want him to know anything what happened. Act normal in front of them." I spoke and looked at her teary eyes. Her smile had vanished. "Stop crying"

"I am sorry!!" She spoke in a pleading tone.

"Shhh!! Let's go they are waiting. And don't shed a tear in front of them." I picked her up and went towards the dinning. "Am I clear!" I looked at her. She nodded her head as a tear escaped her eyes. She immediately wiped it off.

"So what's for lunch?" I asked to lighten the atmosphere. I made nandini sit on the chair next to mine.

"Noodles! Nandini's favorite!" Navya exclaimed.

Throughout the lunch nandini didn't utter a word. It was just navya, cabir and me speaking.

"Cabir meet me in the study. Now!" I spoke as soon as we finished our lunch. "I'll just put her on bed and come. She needs rest."

I picked nandini up and took her to the room. I made her lie down. Took a blanket and covered her.

"Boyfrie-" before she could complete I interrupted her.

"Manik! Its manik!" Saying this I walked out.

________

"I had checked the CCTV. His face is not seen. He had worn a black hoody which was covering his face." Cabir said with a frustration clearly seen on his face.

"How is it possible that no one has seen him." I sighed.

"Its because that person has access to our company."

"What?? How is that even possible??" I asked.

"It is possible because the person who tortured nandini is from this office. He is working with us."

Shocked!!!!?

Should manik forgive nandini??

Why did nandini say that??

Now what will nandini do to make it up to manik??

Any suggestions for what nandini should do?

Will manik be able to find out who that person was!??

Or will that person torture nandini again??