Chapter Eleven

Inline comments are loved!!!

____________________________________

Manik's pov

"Eat" I said as I took a bite from my plate.

She was just staring at the plate which I had filled and kept in front of her. I don't know why she is not eating.

Suddenly something clicked my mind.

Shit manik

Such a fool you are.

"Princess. Look at me."

She did not respond back and kept staring at the plate.

"Lrincess" I spoke while I put my arms on her shoulder and turned her towards me.

"Look at me"

She looked at me. I took a morsel in my hand, forwarded towards her and gestured her to take it. She looked at me, then the morsel in my hand and again at me. I blinked my eyes in assurance. She opened her mouth and I make her eat.

I then pulled my chair close to hers. I pushed her plate aside and pushed my plate little towards her to which she smiled. I started feeding her and I ate in between.

************

"Who is this" she asked me as we were sitting in the living hall watching Tom n Jerry.

"The cat he is tom and the mouse is jerry" I replied to her.

We were sitting on the couch at a distance. Nandini came close to me and looked at me with a fear of taken a wrong move or doing something wrong. I smiled and wrapped my hands around her, held her shoulder and pulled her towards me. She smiled and happily wrapped her arms around my waist, pressed it tightly. She kept her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead as she snuggled more into me.

From morning I was noticing that she was trying to come close to me. Either she was somewhere near me or clinging to me. The reason was unknown to me. My thoughts were broken when I heard my baby. I looked at her.

She was enjoying the moment. Laughing, giggling. I was smiling like a fool looking at her. I pulled her more closer to me if there was any distance between us. She just looked at me and hugged me more tightly. I again kissed her forehead to which she smiled to the fullest.

"What happened princess" I asked worriedly as she stood up.

"Boyfriend catch me."

And she started running, giggling, laughing as I was running behind her. The strange thing was that it was unknown to me as why I was running behind her.

After sometime I caught her.

"Now tell me. Tum kyu bhaag rahi thi?" I asked in uneven breaths which I was trying to calm because of running.

I saw her breathing heavily. I started rubbing her back to calm her down.

"Woh. Tum ne nahi dekha?"

"Kya nahi Dekha?"

"Yahi ki how tom was running behind Jerry and playing. Toh mujhe bhi khela tha. And see Jerry is chhotu sa and even I am chhotu sa because I am your baby nah. And you are like Tom Lambu. So that's why I started running so that you catch me. Sorry." she said all this looking down playing with my shirt buttons while my hands were around her waist. I was looking at her. She is so cute. I just want to gobble her up. My cutepie she is.

"Sorry. Sorry kyu?"

"Woh.." She was almost in tears. I didn't want to spoil this happy moment.

I picked her up in my arms and twirled her around. She started laughing again.

"Boyfriend. Stop. Please."

I put her down as she held her head.

"Kya hua princess"

"Woh sar dard kar raha hai."

I immediately wrapped one of my arms around her. I pulled her closer for a hug and started pressing her head with other arms.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly and pressed her head to my chest.

"Manik" I heard someone calling me from outside.

"Doctor uncle I am in the living room" I replied as I recognized his voice but suddenly nandini left me and immediately ran inside her room and locked it.

I was not able to react to what had happened.

Hey guys. I hope you like the update. Please like and comment on it.