A Boy on my door step? Thats normal, right? Chapter 5

Enjoy the story-

     Matt's Pov:              

         This is ridiculous. There are more important things that I need to be focusing on. I shouldn't be the one that’s sent out to a possible rouge sighting. This is a waste of my time. Rouges haven't been to this part of the boarders in years. My father should have sent some of the younger wolves to do this. All they do is wrestle with each other and cause trouble for others. If I was alpha I would have sent the whole lot of them out to do this task.

"what if rouges attacked them?" my wolf said to me.

"Nothing my pack couldn't take care of". No one in my pack is weak. I want to be able to run the pack. But I must wait for the current alpha, my father to be ready to pass it down to me.

"But we soon will be Alpha." 

This is true but soon can not come fast enough. I'm ready to lead the pack, to be Alpha. I was running through the deep forest in my wolf form. I love the feeling of the wind through my fur. Feeling the earth tremble beneath my massive paws.

Power, pure power and control is what I feel when I'm in my wolf form. It’s a wonderful feeling. I feel free. I could smell fresh water and I could hear the sound of water hitting rocks. There must be stream near by. I found the stream and as I was drinking the crystal blue water I cold smell it.

 The awful smell of rouges. I guess it wasn't a possible rouge sighting. Then I heard them. They were running toward the stream, where I was at. I heard there paws hitting the ground. It sounded that  was about five of them. There broke threw the tress and they were all lined up in front of me.

The big one that looked to be the leader was a brown color and he what seemed to be yelling/barking at another wolf that was a much smaller wolf that was a rust color. The others were all gray wolves. All five of them looked rough. I could tell they were talking about how they were going to attack. I can make it out of this alive, as long as they don't all attack me at once.

 One of the gray wolves came at me. One of them was aiming at my throat but I got him behind the neck and swung them into a tree and they stayed down. another two gray ones came towards me. For one of them I did the same thing as I did to the previous gray wolf but then the rust colored wolf took came after me. This one looked stronger than the gray wolves. I was able to dodged some of their attacks but gray wolf got behind my leg bit down and dug his teeth deep into the tissue and ripped them out.

 Pain came in rolls and it felt like I got stuck in a bear trap. But I didn’t let the pain stop me. I was going to continue to fight until my last breath. But it wasn't until both the gray and rust wolf came after me and kept going after my legs and throat. It all went bad for me. I was bitten, thrown into shit and I was bleeding too much for it to be healthy.

But then leader barked some command at them and the let me go and fell back into line beside the leader.  He was standing there like he owned the world and my vision was getting fizzy from the blood dripping into my eyes. But I try not to loose, so when he came at me I fought will all I had left. We fought for what felt like hours. He got me pretty good but I got him as well. As he came at me with what he thought would be the final blow.

             I got my massive paw and swiped it across his face leaving a beautiful deep wound on his face. Soon after that I could hear distant howling and the others started to howl back and started to leave. The big  wolf gave me a long, hard stair and then left with the others. I tried walking but almost fell over. It was hard to see anything with amount of blood going into my right eye. I that was coming from deep wound on my forehand. It got worse when I changed back into my human form. I tried to put on the clothes I had with me but it was difficult. I don't truly remember what happened after that. I some what remember walking. Just walking through a town. I think next I passed out onto some porch but I can't tell. Then I blacked out.