I am not amussed Chapter 15

Hello... hello? Is that all!? There is nothing and I mean nothing else to the note. its just a simple blank piece of white paper with the word, "Hello" on it. What kind of shit is this!? Is someone trying to be funny right now because this it not funny!?

      This is straight up creepy. I am not amused in the slightest. Obviously they do not understand the shit I went through because this is nearly giving me a heart attack. This has got to be a joke or a prank or something. Oh god! What if I get more of these and it becomes a never ending thing?

     I truly do not think I could handle it. I threw the letter on the ground and started to angrily walk back and forth. Tanker got up only to sit where he could watch me following my walking with his eyes. I think if I was a cartoon there would steam coming out of my ears.

      What kind of a ass would put another person through this sense of unknowing? I stopped walking. Oh god!? what if its those girls from school? What if they found out where moved to? Are they going to start harassing me again? What the last time wasn't enough? No! I need to stop worrying about this.

      I just forget about it and if it doesn't stop I'll just move again but farther this time. Maybe I'll go to Florida or North Carolina. Yeah or I could even go travel Europe. I heard Ireland is beautiful. I can already feel my heart rate lowly going down.

      Once I calmed down enough that my hands stopped shaking, I left the rest of my mail and my drink on the table and went to the back door that was right next to the fridge and went outside into the junk yard. I was careful enough not to trip on any piece of junk just laying around.

  I went past all the junk to the side gate and went out that into my real back yard which was the beginning of a forest. I loved going back here. It was like I was stepping into a fantasy world filled with talking trees and fairies. It was just a big and wide grouping of trees.

    When I first moved here and went back into the junkyard. I at first didn't see the side gate so when I leaned on it thinking it was just a side of a gate. I kind of fell straight on my ass and when I opened my eyes all I could see was green.

     Because behind that rusty old metal gate was a perfect world of just green. Green grass, green plants, green bushes and most of all, just tall, giant green trees. I had fallen in love, literally. I had also moved a small wooden bench by the gate so I could sit if I wanted to.

    But the bench was kind of uncomfortable but it was still nice to have there. Just incase I needed to sit not on the ground.  But I mostly enjoy just laying on the nice grass and that is exactly what I did.  It was kind of a hot day and the grass was all nice and cool.

      It was a perfect day. I started to cloud watch and began to listen to the sound of the moving leaves when the wind would blow through them. It was quite relaxing compared to what I was feeling moments ago. And the pervious events were forgotten I just focused on listening to the rustling leaves.

        I was in such a rush to get out here I didn't even know that Tankers followed me until he had laid beside me and curled into my side. I sometimes really took the company that Tankers provided me for granted. I don't think I would have made it this far if I didn't have him.

    I most likely would have had a total mind crash and my mind would have turned into a potato. I probably wouldn't have moved. I most likely would still be with my mom and dad, it that town full of sad memories.

I started to pet the little fuzz ball until he started to purr and that sound alone started to lull me into dreamland. I was almost asleep but then the sounds of wolves howling woke me up with a start.

    I was a little scared so I picked up Tankers and walked back to the gate. Then a wolf howled again but it sounded closer so I picked up speed and I locked to gate and ran to my door. Once inside I locked my back door as well. I also ran to my front door and locked that too. I double bolt locked that door shut.

     I picked up Tankers and went upstairs and sat on my bed hoping to get a little nap. But as I laid down and was falling back into dream land with Tankers by my side, I herd a loud wolf howl. Which sounded like a wolf was howling at the edge of the forest. Right outside my house.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hoped my readers enjoyed it.

I have updated a lot today

it was mostly to make up for

my lacking of not updating

this story and for that, I'm sorry.

So enjoy.

~Your author