28 | five days

"five days..."

i muttered to myself.

i feel sick.

i glanced over at my wonderful boyfriend. he sat on the couch, on his phone. he had on his usual, beautiful smile.

gosh, i loved him so much.

us coming out had to be one of the best things we have done. every single person was so nice and accepting. i was so glad.

so was albert, he felt so relieved.

but, all good things must come to an end. and i was dreading my departure from albert. i didnt say anything though. albert hadnt either.

i think we both thought about it, a lot.

and something just kept stressing me out. i couldnt get any sleep last night, it just kept me up.

would i ever return to florida?

i truthfully didnt know the asnwer to that. as of now, i wasnt fianancially doing so great. even if i were to return, it wouldn't be for a long time.

i got up and down to my guest bedroom. i hadnt spent much time in here since i usally sleep with albert.

i only came in there when i changed clothes and such. i sighed and laid on the bed. i ended up letting myself cry. i couldnt help it.

i didnt want to leave him, but i knew i couldnt stay forever. i already had my flight booked, and my mom was expecting me.

i couldnt just leave her back at home also. and... i hadnt told her about albert and i yet. i only hoped she would accept me.

i sniffled, but soon heard the door creak. i didnt bother looking at him. he just silently crawled on to the bed.

i turned over and pulled him close. he gripped on to my shirt, i heard him sniffling. i leaned down and kissed the top of his head, which usually calmed him down.

"five days, jake." he muttered.

i only nodded, i knew if i talked my voice would shake, or break. he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

and we laid there for awhile. we didnt say a word, just laid there. i was getting cold, so i pulled the blanket over us.

i soon felt exhausted. i tried staying awake because i knew albert was still awake. i reached up and played with his hair.

i made it stick up, in all directions. i laughed and he gave me a questioning look. i took a picture of him and showed him it.

he closed his eyes and laughed softly. he kept his eyes closed, i assmued he was also tired. i sighed and pulled him closer to me.

i was about to fall asleep until i felt something jump on the bed. i looked and saw simon. he kneaded the edge of the bed before joining us.

i smiled as i heard him purr, glad he wasnt hyper. he cuddled up between us and i petted him until he fell asleep.

i soon fell asleep myself.