4 | oof

"gross." albert muttered, staring at himself in the mirror.

he had just finished cleaning the house, putting it off until last minute.

in less than an hour he'd be with jake.

albert of course, was a nervous wreck. he couldn't choose an outfit for the longest time, but went with converse, black jeans and a red shirt.

"i need to tame this..." albert muttered, messing with his hair. he hated how it looked. albert just sighed and continued getting ready.

...

nerd; just landed ;)

albert let out a shaky breath, excited but nervous.

albert; omw

nerd; ❤

albert smiled and put his phone in his pocket. he grabbed his car keys and headed out.

as he drove, albert noticed he kept looking at himself in the mirror. albert thought he looked like trash.

after half an hour, albert arrived at the airport. he felt his stomache doing cartwheels as he stepped out of his car.

albert tried to play it cool and walk casually. he ended up nearly tripping.

he put his hands in his pockets, but once he entered the airport he couldnt help but cross his arms.

albert hated social places and felt as though everyone's eyes were on him. his breathing got quicker, he wondered if jake had even arrived yet.

albert was about to open his phone before he heard someone call out his name,

"albert!"

he froze and looked to his left, seeing jake.

all nervousness faded as he walked towards jake. albert smiled at him.

before albert could say anything, jake caught him off,

"wow, you're shorter than i thought."

albert rolled his eyes, feeling his face heat.

"shut up."

jake burst out laughing, then gestured towards the exit, "shall we?"

...

"dude i love this song, turn it up!"

so far jake had been blasting music, and made albert stop at Wendy's to get some fries.

of course, albert didnt mind at all. he really enjoyed jake's company.

"youre such a loser." albert said, turning up some song by halsey.

"i love florida already, nice and sunny, no snow or anything!"

albert laughed slightly, "i should've just left you at the airport."

the rest of the ride were them talking about the plans for jake's stay.

"so, how's lana?"

albert tightened his grip on the wheel. the car swerved slightly.

"i-im sorry, i f-forgot-"

jake looked at albert worringly, "is something wrong?" jake asked.

albert let out a few breathes, "i-im sorry that question just caught me off guard..."

"lana and i broke up a few weeks ago, a-and she moved out a week ago."

jake covered his mouth, "dude im sorry, i didnt know, im such an idiot."

albert shook his head and smiled. "although you are an idiot, it wasn't your fault whatsoever, i forgot to tell you."

jake nodded, "at least we can share our #nohomo bromance alone."

albert glared at jake, "i won't hesitate to kick you out on this highway."

*A/N*

jake left alberts place and i cried.

we all knew he had to go though, jake has a place to go back to.

i hope they had fun nonethless ❤❤❤