Pissed

Jungkook' POV

I glance at everyone today and something seems off. After the cafeteria 'incident', they seems timid (?). I saw a group of girls murmuring something making me suspicious, so approach them.

"Yah. It's something going on here?" I asks them sudden making them flinched.

"Ah...Oppa, it's nothing..." She responded

"Are you sure? Don't confusing me," I eagerly

"Um...if Oppa want to know...actually.." one of them said

"Actually?"

"That Mute nerd just did something unexpected in our class..."

What? "Like what...?" I ask wanting an answer. They just glances at each other before giving me a response.

"One of the girl at our class picked a fight with him. Then suddenly, h-he yelled at her and swear at us. I don't how to explained it but it's like he changed to someone," they trembled in fear.

That Mute did that?! I walked away from them wanting to meet the Mute.

After few minutes looking for him, he was at the locker section. Found you.

Hoseok's POV

Even though I don't know what happened, I hurriedly went to my locker. I really need to get out from this place. I put my book into my locker, but I looks like luck wasn't on my side.

*Bang*

"Where do you think you're going?" This voice....

"..."

"Hey, seriously can't you even speak? Where the Mute back there in the class?" He triggered my mind.

Tch.. How even did he know. We're not even in the same class! Then suddenly he turned me around facing him.

Gulp. Now he death-glaring me, like wanting to kill me. Come on, Hoseok speak!

"...at...o..u..nt.." I whispers feeling not wanting to speak.

"What was that? Talk more clearly,"

"What do you want..." I spoke.

"That's more like it," he smirked.

"Now, would you mind telling what did you do in your class?"

"I-i don't know what you mean..." I responded. Ugh please just let me go.

"Don't fucking lie to me. Tell me!" He gripped my shoulder.

"I seriously mean it!" I pushed him but he won't budge.

"Tch..! Looks like you need to be forced," he leaned closer until only few inches away. Closer and closer.

And that when our lips met.

Of course I was shocked because of his sudden action!

"Jung....ko--mhh...!" He forcefully put his tongue into my mouth. What was he doing?! Can you see you just kiss a guy?! Then he retreat his tongue and move away from my face.

"Now?" He smugly asked.

"Huff....huff....huff," I scrubbed my lips really hard and now panting out of breath. Like Jesus Christ...

"Can you see I'm actually mean it?" "Now get off," I pushed him even though it feels like my energy got drained by him but he moved away. "And don't you ever do that again...leave me alone," with that I left.

*At the dorm*

What's is wrong with him?! You can't just kiss random guys! I brush my teeth several times trying to get rid of his saliva sticking inside. Ugh...thinking it making me barf. It is now 10.00 PM. I got nothing to do so I went straight to bed.

But the 'straight to bed' wasn't easy, you see. I mean how can you sleep after what just happened. It inappropriate and why I am still thinking about it. Oh my god, I'm losing my mind right now.

Scientist said that they found out that stress can make into electricity. And if that true, I don't need them anymore 'cause I really stressed right now. Okay Hoseok calm down....fuhh....just forget about them, yeah right forget about before. I slowly close my eyes and let the darkness take over me.

Meanwhile.... (Jungkook's POV)

What did I just do?

I just kissed him and on top of all its the Mute (the Mute has name lol). Worth it but the way he scrubbed his lips making me pissed. Did he really hate that much. I mean of course it shock for me and him but.....it's making me more pissed.

Looks like I just need tomorrow. Can't wait......

================
Ahhhhh!!!!! They just did that. Oh my gawd my hearteu feels oh my gawd. I am really clenching my chest right now. Yeah Jungkook cant wait....fufufu

Also :

Ahh Jimin stop acting cute, you making me even

Ahh Jimin stop acting cute, you making me even...ugh my hearteu.