when either of you get jealous

zion:
it was very rarely that zion would get jealous just because he knows that you wouldn't be going anywhere no matter what. but when he does, he doesn't say anything just uses his facial expressions. he'll tense his jaw or his grip will get a little tighter on whatever he's holding onto. usually he just lets you be but if someone gets touchy then he'd step in. zion would say something like, "are you lost?" or "you good babe?" making sure to emphasise the babe part. then he'll get clingy, he'll always have to be touching you in a way that's innocent but sends a message to everyone that you're taken. you don't mind because you'd much rather be around him instead.

you:
there's no hiding your jealousy. hell, you'd make sure your feelings are known to EVERYONE and from the get go, make sure it's known that zion is your boyfriend. if some girl was a little bit too handsy with zion then you'd simply walk up to her, remove her hands and give a forced smile to say "get the message bîtch" and if that doesn't work (because some hôes are cocky) then you'd get vocal but it usually doesn't get to that point because zion would usually remove the both of you from the situation. good thing too because you'd throw hands.

•••

"gOoD giRlS Don'T tHrOw haNdS" yeah we know that's a bunch of shït because i'd fight a hôe if i had to 🤷🏽‍♀️