swimming & scratches

zion thought that it'll be a good idea to spend the day at the beach with the other boys and their girlfriends. you agreed knowing that you'd have a fun time.

after getting off the phone with charlotte and confirming all the plans, you went into your bedroom where zion was laid out on your bed.

"we're going to meet brandon and char down at the beach and the others will be down later on so that means you have to get up and help me pack some stuff"

you stood next to the bed and put your phone on charge, zion grabbed your hand and pulled you on top of him. you put your hands on his chest while his rested on your thighs.

"zion, no we've got to get ready" you tried to pull away but zion's grip prevented you from going anywhere.

he sat up so you were face to face and wrapped his arms around your waist, placing kisses on your lips.

"just let me enjoy this moment baby girl"

before you even knew what you were doing, you grabbed either side of his face and attacked his lips. the kiss started out slow and sensual but in the matter of seconds it was aggressive and passionate.

zion's hands made their way down to grip your bum while yours tangled themselves in his hair. your mind was telling you to stop but your body was telling you to keep going and it was obvious zion wasn't about to stop any time soon. so you thought, "fück it" and kept going.

soon, he was shirtless while you straddled him in nothing but your bra and panties. you were trying to catch your breath when zion flipped the two of you over so he was on top, you didn't mind, you preferred it this way.

"damn baby girl, i don't know how i'm going to resist myself while we're at the beach"

zion dragged his fingers lightly down your sides, sending shivers throughout your body before he hooked them into the bands of your panties and pulled them down, never breaking eye contact with you. with every move he made, the hotter and more hungry for him you became. it was only minutes ago you were trying to get him to help you pack and now his fingers were slowly entering you.

how did you end up here? you didn't care, it felt good.

-

you laid on zion's chest while his arm was wrapped around your body. you dragged your fingers lightly against his skin while trying to regain your breath, your lungs felt like they were about to explode.

you knew you were running late but it was worth it.

"i think we really need to get up and go, our phones have been ringing non stop for the last 10 minutes"

zion laughed and placed a kiss on your forehead before untangling himself from you and sitting up.

"they're going to have to wait longer with the things i plan to do to you in the shower"

zion placed kisses on your neck and along your shoulders but you knew you couldn't, you had to go because your friends were waiting.

"z, no. we've got to go" you placed your hand on his chest and pushed him off you, swinging your legs over the bed and grabbing one of zion's shirts and putting it on.

"now come on, pack the bag while i have a quick shower"

-

zion and yourself had just gotten to the beach, an hour after you said you'd be there. you grabbed the bag from the backseat of the car while zion scanned the beach for your friends, after spotting them, he locked the car and the two of you made your way over to them.

"look who finally decided to show up" nick shouted as he saw you and zion walking over. the rest of them looked over too and charlotte had a small smirk on her face. she knew why you were late and know you knew that she knew. (all this knowing, give me a headache)

"sorry. we got a caught up" you placed a towel down next to charlotte and she nudged your arm.

"caught up huh?" you shushed her which made her laugh.

you knew charlotte wouldn't say anything but still, it was lowkey embarrassing. throwing your cover up off, you decided to bathe in the sun but that didn't last long when you heard brandon shouting.

looking up you saw zion pushing nick away as he attempted to look at something on his back while brandon kept shouting something you couldn't quite hear. you had been at the beach for what? 10 minutes? and the boys were already- well they were just being themselves really.

"babe, come here" zion shouted. you looked at charlotte and alexys in confusion and then to zion but you got up anyway.

"what?" nick walked over and began to examine your neck but you pushed him away because who does that?

"they found out why we were late" you looked at zion as to say, 'really?' but it was obvious he was being serious.

"y/n, you got him really good" brandon turned zion around and you noticed the fresh, bright red marks along zion's back. your eyes went wide because you didn't even realise that you had done that.

how did you not notice before you left? you tried to speak but you were too shocked.

"and i noticed the hickies on your neck so don't try to make something up"

by now charlotte and alexys had made their way over to see what was going on and at this point you were shocked but didn't care enough to explain the situation.

"okay so? there's been plenty of times you guys have had marks on you. how come we're different?" you suddenly became defensive which made everyone laugh. that only fueled the fire.

"it's just funny that's all" nick said in between laughs and alexys hit his arm to basically say, shut up but that seemed to only make him laugh more.

you didn't find it funny. you found it annoying but you didn't know why you got so worked up about it. it was harmless and you knew they were kidding but your annoyance switch was turned on.

zion pulled you into your arms while still laughing.

"i don't even care. can we just get back to having fun at the beach?" you looked up at zion and pouted. he dipped his head down to give you a quick peck.

"don't have too much fun" you heard nick say. pointing your finger, he put his hands up.

you just knew that the rest of the day was going to be filled with jokes aimed at you and zion, and you couldn't wait.

•••

wowee that was really bad 💀😅 i am so sorry for that but right now i am on summer holidays so i've been out and about plus i'm at my grandparents and they don't have wifi (rip to me) so i'm trying to make my data last 2 weeks (which is hard). i've also got a lot of half written notes just chilling in my notes because i can't seem to finish them, that's why this one was so crap.

but anyway, thank you so much for 800+ reads! i honestly didn't think i'd get that many in like a week? but thanks to all that are reading, means a lot 💖💖