Chapter 11

It was a few days later and I was supposed to be going into the studio to record my song with Shawn. I had already practiced my parts and warmed up so that I could spend as less time as possible. "You ready?" Niall asked as he locked hands with me. "Yeah" I said as I followed him out of the apartment building and to my car. We got in and we turned on the radio and started singing. After about 2 songs we got there and jumped out the car. I held Niall's hand as we walked in, we entered the building and i saw Shawn talking to Charlie. "Hey babe." Shawn said. "Shawn how many times do I have to tell you that we are through." I said as I hugged Niall for comfort. "Uh, we have to get recording guys." Charlie said, interrupting our conversation. "Uh, ok." I said as I followed Shawn into the studio. "Let's do this." Shawn said excitedly but I just rolled my eyes. "Ok, we'll start now guys." Charlie said. The music played and we sung it a few times over. "And I reckon where good there." Charlie said as he started to pack down. "Ok." I said as I walked out the studio, by now Charlie had left the room. "Hey where do you think you are going." Shawn yelled after me. He ran up to me and kissed me while holding me, I kicked him and kicked him before I couldn't take it anymore, I started crying before I punched him in the face and ran into Niall's arms and buried my head into his chest, he wrapped his arms around me tightly. After a few seconds we were interrupted by Charlie who was standing at the door, "oh hailee what's wrong.?" Charlie asked looking concerned. I turned to him and attempted to explain but I couldn't so I just buried my head into Niall's chest again. Niall explained and Charlie went and talked to Shawn about it.
Shawn's POV
"Hey Shawn can I talk to you." Charlie said.
"Sure." I replied as I walked over to him. "Dude you need to except that Hailee has moved on, I know you don't want her to but if you did really love her you would let her go." He explained. After he said that I went outside and thought. I knew that he was right so I decided to text Hailee.

Hailee's POV
I hopped in the car with Niall and we drove back to the apartment, I saw that I had a text from Shawn but I didn't bother reading it. We got back to the apartment where Shawn was waiting. Before he had a chance to open is stupid mouth I knocked him out cold. After about 5 mins I heard him wake up and call the cops, he had reported me for assault and that's when things got bad.