Under The Heat

~Teaser ~

YOU ARE MINE! He whispered suductively.walking towards me.

Every step I took back he took four more and pretty soon I realized that my back was against the wall ,cursing myself for stupidly trapping myself in the corner.

I dared to look up at the Adonis in front of me with his perfect pitch black hair that I wanted to string my Hands through. muscles perfectly sculpted and his ice blue eyes staring at me with such intensity I felt my knees go weak .

He saw this and held on to me breathing in my scent his eyes turning black with the scent of my arousal in the air.

My legs had some how found their way around his waist and I could feel the hardened bulge in his pants. I moaned at the thought.I didn't think he could get any sexier until he growled lowly.

The vibrations going straight to my pus$y making me purr in anticipation .He started to grind into me his hard cock pressing against my most intimate parts.

I hate how my body responded to his touch.I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt his finger enter me "ahhhhhhhh" I moaned loudly "shhh" he said "wouldn't want your parents to hear you now would you?" he said chuckling.

He started pumping his finger in an out adding another finger his long skilled fingers touched my g-spot over and over "I-Im gonna c-cum" I said breathlessly right when I was fixing to meet my high he pulled his fingers out I whimpered at the loss.

His hungry mouth meets mine in a swirl of the passionate kiss he tries to get permission but I deny him he reaches up and pinches my nipple giving just the right amount of pain and pleasure

"ahhh" I moan he thrust his tongue in and silences me he's taste like a minty spearmint mmm he carries me over to my bed.I needed him now he must have seen this in my eyes cause he took his pants off and his boxers

He was now naked I admired his cock it was huge! Would that even fit in me?He rips the remaining of my clothes off on instinct I go to cover my self but he stops me "you are beatiful."he says

I nod and he lines himself up to my entrance and then theres a knock at my door.my mothers voice comes through "deary dinners ready"

"alright mom I yell back I'll be down in a minute!"

"Go you have to go now"I say with wide eyes "I will be back for you love" he says then he jumps out my window and shifts running into the forest.

I slid down the wall not believing that just happened I will not let him do that again I'm not easy like those whores he fucks I will make him wait and tease him I smirk at the thought.

Be ready to meet your match alpha

So hey! What do you guys think is it good?? Vote,comment!