Chapter 14

A Few Minutes Later...1:30 AM

The reception went well. Liv and I received an espresso maker from Cragen, a bottle of caramel from Fin, a bottle of chocolate from Munch, two coffee mugs from Novak and Cabot, and a bottle of whipped cream from Donnelly.

Liv and I are on our way to Rio for our honeymoon. It takes 12 hours to get there.

"I'm tired."

"Me too." I mumble. I lay my head on Liv's shoulder and slowly drift to sleep.

I awaken 8 hours later to the sound of a stewardess saying the word ma'am over and over.

"Yes...yes...how can I help you?"

"Would you like eggs or pancakes for breakfast?"

"Um...pancakes please. Thanks."

"Do you know what your wife wants to eat?" We told the stewardess that we were married, when we first boarded the plane.

"Pancakes." Liv mumbles.

"Ok. Two pancake breakfast's coming right up." The stewardess says. Liv and I sit up, and put our trays down. The stewardess takes our pillows and blankets and then she sets our breakfast's down in front of us. She removes the lids, and then she hands us silverware.

"Thank you ma'am." I say politely.

"You're welcome. Enjoy." She says. For breakfast, Liv and I each got pancakes, sausage, hash browns, syrup, and a carton of orange juice.

"Yummy." Liv says as she finishes a bite of pancakes.

"That's good."

Two and a Half Hours Later...4:30 PM Brazil Time

The plane just landed in Rio, and after Liv and I grab our carry on luggage, we exit the plane and head towards baggage claim. Liv and I are going to be here for five days and four nights. We're going to go snorkeling, bungee jumping, and we're also going to go on a zip line through the rain forest. Tonight, we're going to have dinner at a restaurant that is roughly 100 feet from the beach. We're staying in a hotel that is on the beach front. The hotel has a private beach.

After grabbing our luggage from baggage claim, we exit the airport, walk a few feet to an awaiting taxi, throw our bags into the trunk, and climb into the car.

"Where too?" The cab driver asks Liv and I.

"Atlântico Copacabana please."

"Ok." The taxi driver starts the car, and stars driving in the direction of the hotel.

30 Minutes Later...5:15 PM

We just arrived at the hotel, and after checking in, we head up to our room, and after opening the door, we walk into the room, and set our stuff down on the spare bed.

"What would you like to do first? Sleep, eat, christen the room?"

"Christen the room." Liv says.

"Good idea; but you've got to get me hard first."

"Can I try something new?"

"Sure. What is it that you want to try?"

"Can I give you a blow job?"

"Um...sure. I don't see why not." I mumble. Liv walks over to me and claims my lips with a heated kiss. After a few seconds of kissing, Liv pulls away from me and starts kissing her way down my neck. She reaches under my shirt and I lift my arms so she can remove my shirt and sports bra. She tosses the items onto the floor and then she proceeds to take my right nipple into her mouth. I can feel myself getting hard. Liv slips her hand into my pants and boxer briefs and pulls out my hardening cock. She drops to her knees in front of me and takes the tip of my cock into her mouth.

"Salty." She mumbles before taking me into her mouth again.

"Geez Liv. Fuck. It's been a while since I've gotten a blow job." I mumble.

"Mmmmm." Liv mumbles around my cock. She relaxes her throat and takes me all the way in.

"Oh fuck." I buck my hips and let out a moan. A few minutes later...

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait Liv. I don't want to cum until I'm inside you."

"Ok." She mumbles as she releases my cock and stands up. I quickly help her out of her clothes, and after taking off my pants and boxers, Liv tosses the items on the floor, stands up again, grabs my hand and leads me over to the bed. She pushes me down on the bed and then she climbs into bed and gets on all fours.

"You...you want me to...to take you from behind?"

"Yes." Liv moans out. I crawl over to Liv and position myself behind her. I grab the base of my penis and position the tip at her dripping opening. I slowly slide into her and the both of us let out a moan when I bottom out.

"Oh god. Feels so good." Liv moans out. I slowly pull out of Liv and then I push into her again and the both of us let out a moan.

"Oh god." We moan in unison. We start a steady pace...matching each other thrust for thrust. A few minutes later, the both of us cum, screaming each other's name.

"Liv!"

"Amanda!" After recuperating, I slowly pull out of Liv and lie down next to her. She positions herself on her side and lays her head on my chest.

"Love you." I mumble.

"Love you too." Liv mumbles.