Chapter 4

A Few Minutes Later...7:30 PM

"Has Captain Cragen texted you back yet?" Liv asks me.

"Ah...yes. He says that the parent's names are Eddie and Alexandra Hamilton." I say.

"Ok." Liv says. A few minutes later, Liv and I pull up in front of Eddie and Alexandra's house. Liv parks the car and after undoing my seatbelt, I get out of the car and shut the car door. Liv gets out of the car, and the both of us make our way up to the front door of the house.

"Good evening Detectives. Can I have your badge numbers please?" Officer Hernandez asks Liv and I.

"44015." Liv says.

"44987." I say.

"Ok. Thank you Detectives." Officer Hernandez says. He opens the door for Liv and I and the two of us step into the house and walk into the living room.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton. My name is Detective Benson and this is my partner Detective Rollins. Can you tell us what happened please?" Liv asks Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton.

"Our...our daughter Elizabeth was kidnapped on her way home from her friend's house." Mrs. Hamilton says.

"Ok. Can you tell me what kind of clothing she is wearing?" Liv asks Mrs. Hamilton as she takes a small notepad and a pen out of her shirt pocket. I do the same.

"She's...she's wearing a green and white stripped shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of orange sneakers." Mrs. Hamilton says.

"Ok. Where does her friend live?" I ask Mrs. Hamilton.

"She...she lives four...four houses down from...from us." Mrs. Hamilton says.

"Ok. Do you have a recent picture we could borrow? It'll help us identify your daughter when we find her." Liv says.

"Ah...yes. There's...there's something you should know about my daughter." Mrs. Hamilton says as she gets off of the couch and walks over to the mantle. There are several pictures of various people on the mantle.

"Ok. What is it?" I ask Mrs. Hamilton.

"Elizabeth...Elizabeth was born inter-sex." Mrs. Hamilton says.

"Ok." I say.

"If...if the kidnapper...he...he might...what...what if he kills her, because she's different than other...other girls. Oh god. I...I don't know what I would do. Please...please find my baby. Please!" Mrs. Hamilton yells. Mr. Hamilton wraps his arms around his wife and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"It's going to be ok Alice. It's going to be ok. Our daughter is going to be ok. These two ladies are two of the best Detectives in the state of New York. They're going to find our daughter. They're going to find our daughter." Mr. Hamilton says to Alice.

"O...ok. Here...here is a picture...of...of her." Alice says. Liv walks over to Alice and takes the picture from Alice's outstretched hand.

"Thank you ma'am. I'm going to give you my card, ok? If you can think of anything else, or if you just need someone to talk too, call me, ok?" Liv asks Alice.

"Ok." Alice mumbles. Liv hands her card to Alice.

"We're going to find your daughter ma'am. I promise." I say.

"Thank...thank you Detective Rollins." Alice says.

"You're welcome ma'am." I say. Liv and I exit the house, and make our way over to Nick, Munch, and Fin. The three of them are standing in front of Elizabeth's friends house.

"Hey guys. What did the parents have to say?" Munch asks Liv and I.

"Not much. Our victims name is Elizabeth. She's wearing a green and white stripped shirt, blue jeans, and orange sneakers. She was born inter-sex, and her mother Alice is afraid that the kidnapper will harm Elizabeth once he finds out that she was born inter-sex." I say.