Harry made me feel happy.

He made me believe in myself.

He brought out the best in me.

He brought back the old me.

The happy me.

“Lavender! Are you okay..?” Harry snapped, while lightly shaking my shoulders in attempt to break me out of my reverie. His eyebrows were screwed up in confusion as his head was now hovering over mine, giving me the blessing to fully look at his handsome visage. “You’ve been staring up at the sky in silence for about 3 minutes straight.” He concluded, his lips shut tightly with concern.

“Err yeah, sorry I just… uhm thought there was…a-a bug in my eye!” I lamely replied out of uncertainty and embarrassment. Almost instantly breaking out of his worried state, Harry let out a loud, unrestrained burst of laughter completely suffocating the sound of the melodic silence that had once wrapped us up in a bundle of awe and serenity. Although I of course didn’t mind, because his laughter was not only like music to my ears, but it was also just as healing as the sound of the unbreakable silence which always seemed to be a remedy towards my dejecting conditions. 

“Okay…Okay I get it. I’m weird. I didn’t blank out because I was bored of your knowledge of astronomy.” I admitted, while finishing off with an honest smile.

“It’s actually quite interesting and impressive that you know so much. Never would have thought. I just tend to space out a lot. Might want to add that to the list of things you know about me.” I joked, while getting out of my previous sleeping position in order to sit up straight. I dragged my knees close to my chest while securely wrapping my arms around my legs in the process. I watched Harry as he did the same, looking at me goofily only to reveal his infamous playful features seconds later.

“Alright, so you write poetry, your favorite colour is white, you’re a terrible swimmer and you are definitely olympic material when it comes to skipping rocks, is there anything else I must know?” He answered, while beckoning to the imaginary list which he was unconvincingly holding.

 I raised my brow teasingly before opening my mouth to react, a huge smirk carved along the ends of my lips. “Olympic material?” 

“You get what I mean. You’re just really good. So tell me. Tell me how you’re so good. I want to know everything about you.” He slowly whispered in my ear taking me completely by surprise, allowing overwhelming shivers to descend down my back. I looked at him completely dazed to meet his mysterious smirk and I could tell by the glint of hope available in his eyes which were now fixed and concentrating deep into my own, he was being plain serious. He was now sitting so close to me, his shoulder firmly pressed on my own making my heart beat at an unhealthy rate. I took a deep breathe trying to remain calm, the playful smirk never left his face, probably because he liked the unquestionable effect he had on me. I slightly tilted my head to the side as if giving his idea sincere thought, although in truth, I didn’t fully approve of the whole “getting to know the real me” spiel. Even though I was just provoking him throughout my unlikely action of actually giving the idea thinking, he took it seriously having went down on his knees in a forlorn manner, believing that the action itself would actually lead to a positive answer towards his unrealistic expectation.

“Pleaseeeee?” He begged, dragging the end of his annoyingly desperate plead. Then came exactly what you would expect.