Chapter 3

Because Seokjin went to sleep first, he awakes first too. As he feels himself wake up slowly, he starts to notice that his body is on something... smooth. And toned.

"Jungkook!" he gasps quietly when his eyes finally open to find half of his body on Jungkook's chest. His bare chest.

Seokjin really didn't expect this so he starts to lift himself off. There was only one problem though.

Jungkook wouldn't let go. Actually, he wraps his arm around Seokjin's waist even more, pulling him closer. In the process, his leg (naked leg, he noticed) pushes up against Jungkook's crotch and the younger man moans very lowly.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Seokjin says, embarrassment displayed on his red face. The man's got a damn boner. He removes his leg in a flash but is caught off guard when Jungkook grabs his thigh, forcing it back on his groin.

Seokjin grunts as he tries to pull away and that wakes up Jungkook.

"Hm? Oh, look who's awake," Jungkook mumbles tiredly. Seokjin looks at him furiously.

"Let me go!" he hits his chest in an attempt to scare him. Jungkook isn't fazed; in fact, he found it a bit amusing and fun to watch.

"Why? I don't see any proble-" he stops midway and hissed when Seokjin squirms frantically, pressing harder on his lap. That's when he realizes why Seokjin is so flustered.

He frees the older man, who tumbled out of bed in an instant. Seokjin points at the door, "Get out."

Jungkook sits up, "I can't. This is our room anyway." His eyes trail from Seokjin's face to the lower half of his body.

"You weren't in here yesterday. You don't even like me," Seokjin tugs his shirt (Correction: Jungkook's shirt) down to cover as much as he can.

"I like what I see now," Jungkook smirks and bites his lips. It's not like he's into Seokjin or anything but the older man seems like a fun person to tease.

Seokjin pulls the front of the shirt even more, stretching it to his knees. He yells, "I guess I'll leave the room instead!"

When he goes to the door and tries to turn the knob, it wouldn't budge.

"Don't waste your energy," Jungkook gets up, pulling his sweatpants down, "We're locked in here until my parents are satisfied."

Seokjin turns back and his eyes widen when he sees the younger one undressing. He covers his eyes just as Jungkook takes off his last piece of clothing. "Why are you undressing?!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna go take a shower and take care of this," he nods at his dick even though Seokjin still has his face covered.

He walks towards the bathroom connected to the bedroom but can't help but find it funny how Seokjin can react so much to this. Honestly, he didn't think that Kim Seokjin would be this kind of guy until now. Wanting to have some more fun, he changes direction, walking towards Seokjin instead.

"Or..."

The broad shouldered man has his back pressed on the door, almost as if he might fall through it if he tried hard enough. Jungkook can see that Seokjin senses him coming closer and attempts to open the door once again to no avail.