What have we gotten into

Blake's pov

I try my best to untie the rope, but i just can't.
seeing jane like that is making me panic and i don't know what to do. i looked around and realized i had my lighter in my back pocket. i remember because i took a smoke before entering the dance. i grabbed the lighter causeing pain to my wrists as i twisted the rope that was tightly holdin gmy habds together. when i got a hang of it i turned it on burning the ropes, and part of my fingers in the process. when i heard the ropes break a bit i turned the fire off, preventing it from brining my skin, and broke the ropes with my hands.

as soon as i was free, i untied my feet and rushed towards jane. i pressed my fingers on her neck searching for pulse and exhaled in relieve when i found one, it was weak but it was there. i looked for my phone and smiled when i grabbed it from my suit. i dialed 911.

" hello whats your emergency?" a lady said from the other line.

" hello? yes ummm.. i need help. i need some cops and an ambulance, theres a crazy guy with a gun at richmond high and he shot my girlfriend. shes loosing a lot of blood i need you to hurry"

" i've sent help already now im going to need you to calm down and stay put, don't go anywhere snd dont risk the guy to go somewhere else or we might not be able to find him"

" ok thanks"

i hanged up snd took my jacket off tying it around jane's wound.

" come on princess hold on tight, youll be okay" i whispered to her rubbing her now cold cheek.

i reslzied they would take forever to find us here so i went to the door and tried to open it but i failed miserably as it was locked.

" shit"

i looked around and rushed towards a metal pole, i hit the handle multiple tines before it finally broke and i kicked the door making it open.

i jogged to jane's body and carried it bridal style rushing out of the basement quickly,
I rushed towards the halls holding my princess in my arms.

I know it's weird to feel like this with someone so briefly and quick but I care about her too much already. She understands me like nobody else and makes me feel like i can be better.

As I made my way tot he entrance I gained a couple of stares and gasps from students who were still at the dance, Some even screamed. That's when he cops made their way in the schools and rushed into multiple places.

One of the cops took Jane from my arms and rushed her towards an ambulance I followed behind them, by I knew I couldn't go with her just yet. I had to make sure sky was safe.

So I made my way back in the building as they started to bring students out. I ran towards the pool but was stopped by cops. I tried to look around but I couldn't see anything.

" that's my sister who's in there let me in!!" I yelled angrily.

" sorry young man but this is a restricted area"

" I need to know she's okay!" I yelled again trying to get past them.

I finally got past them and my eyes were filled with tears. The pool was completely empty not one person but the cops examining the place. There was blood everywhere even in the water. But there was no sign of sky.

" excuse me you can't be here" a female cop told me.

" wh-where is my sister?" I stuttered.

Her eyes widen and she signaled another cop to come over to us.

" I'm going to need you to come with us and answer some questions"

After all the cops left they took me to the station with them. So I sat on a cold metal chair in front of a cold metal table, being stared by a cop since I haven't said a hung since I got here.

" tell me blake do you know where your sister is?" The cop asked.

I just shook my head.

" do you know who took her?"

I didn't move not said anything.

" blake I'm going to need you to tell me everything you know"

" she was being blackmailed" I whispered.

" blackmailed?" She asked in shock.

" it was some stupid teenage drama about a boy and we thought we could handle it but things got out of control and I just- I just want to know my sister is okay" I said as a tear left my eye.

" I see, and do you know by who?"

" not exactly, but the guy that-" I paused as the memory of Jane being shot passed through my head. " he shot my girlfriend" I finished.

" Jane maria Guadalupe de la Rosa is your girlfriend?"

I chuckled a bit at her long name. Us latins can be so extra sometimes.

" yeah, he shot her and said him and sky were in love"

I continued to tell the cop everything I knew and I was driven to the hospital so I could be with Jane. After the cop dropped me off I walked through the hospital halls and after talking to the nurse I walked into Jane's room.

There she was, laying on the hospital bed she looked pale, with her hair messy, her lips purple in a huge hospital gown was my princess.

" Jane" I whispered feeling guilty for her state.

I held her hand before finally bursting in tears. I just got her and sky and I'm already about to loose both of them.

" pleas wake up baby" I said sitting on the chair next to her bed facing her still holding her hand.

" i never got to answer your promise you know, Jane it would make me the happiest man ever to be by your side, I would love to get to know you to the point where we know each other's every move. I want to grow up with you and maybe have mini Janes and blakes in the future" I said with a slight chuckle at the end at the thought of a family with her.

" but none of that will be possible unless you wake up, so please just open those beautiful brown eyes I love to stare at so much" I said as more tears started to fall from my eyes.

I waited till she woke up for hours, but all I got from her were beeps form the machine connected to her.