One man down

Blake's pov

I open my eye and wince in pain. My head is killing me, I try to move but realize I've been tied up to a pole. I look around and recognize the place as the basement, I came here often to smoke because nobody else was here.

I look around and try to remember what happened.

Flashback

*20 minutes after Sky entered the pool*

" she's taking too long" Jane said walking around the hall nervously.

" wait, give her time" I said leaning on a wall patiently.

" she's been in there for too long , how long does it take to show your face to the person you've been blackmailing and threatening?" She asked annoyed.

" I don't know I've never blackmailed or threatened anyone"

" that's good to know"

" we don't really know much about each other do we?" I asked after realizing I don't know anything about Jane.

" not really"

"I mean I know you're good in bed that's good information" I said playfully.

I couldn't helped by smile at her reaction when she blushed adorably.

" I'm serious Blake, I want to get to know you" she said walking towards me and placing her hands on my chest.

" well we'll have a lot of time after all of this is over"

" lets make a promise" she said excitedly.

" what do you have in mind?"

" let's promise to take things slow, and I mean not make everything about sex. Instead, let's get to know each other and have fun"

I was about to answer when suddenly we get cut off.

" awww.. that's adorable" a guy says walking in with a gun.

I look over at Jane who has nothing but fear plastered in her face.

" now put your hands where I can see them" he suddenly snapped.

I walked in front of Jane and put my hands in the air.

" hey, who are you?" I asked as Jane held tightly on my shirt.

" of course you don't know who I am you people are too busy with yourselves to pay attention to people around you"

" James?" Jane asked confused.

" hello Jane, I'm surprised you know who I am"

" y-you were at that party I took sky to"

" yes and that was the best day of my life, god I love her"

" dude, what are you talking about?" I asked confused after he said he loved my sister.

" sky and I are in love we've been in love since we were kids and we are in love now"

" what? You and sky weren't even friends when little I would know I'm her best friend"

" oh we were, I remember the days at the park and our first kiss under the playground cave"

" you're sick" Jane whispered.

His head snapped up and I really didn't like the look on his face.

" you think I'm sick? Wait to see how sick I can be"

I saw him pressure the trigger and jumped on him. I tried to take the gun from him while Jane called the cops when I hear a shot, I looked around and my heart falls.

Jane's phone falls from her hand when she collapses to the floor.

"No" I whispered as I see her fragile body starting to bleed. " no no no no" I started repeating as I made my way towards her.

" Jane come on wake up baby don't do this to me" i pressured her stomach trying to stop the bleeding, when I suddenly black out

End of flashback

I look around for Jane as the memories keep flying in and that's when I see her body laying on the floor not far from me. The floor is flooded with blood and her body looks fragile and lifeless.