None of them spoke a single word.. They were just listening to the girls hanging their head low..
But they time to time glaring at Randhir who was having a hard time in controlling his laughter..
When Vidhushi asked them to say something, all elders conspired against Sahil through gesture and nudged him to speak..
He denied but as he was the youngest one, no one listen to him..
Sahil sighed..
He took a deep breath to encourage himself and then started to speak..
Poor Sahil..!!

Sahil - (Nervously) Woh didus humne toh bas socha ki.. (he was stopped by Ishika)
Ishika - (Slightly yelled) tu chup reh.. Mujhe pata hain sab teko bali ka bakra bana rahe hain aur tu kuch ulta sheeda bolke humhe manipulate karne ki kosis karega..
We know your tricks... (smirked)
Tanya - (to everyone) Guys.. umm.. baccho ke samne fight karna thik nehi hoga..
(to Randhir) Randhir.. Tu sare baccho ko leke bahar jaa..
Randhir - (groaned) Kya main??
Tanya - Haan..
Ab jaa jaldi..
Randhir - (Made a face) OK fine.. I'm leaving.. Par main jayun kahan..?? (he asked putting the three new born babies in their prams..
Anika - Sanyu ke room me chala jaa.. (hearing this Randhir beamed in joy)
Randhir - (Happily) OK bhabi.. I'm going.. And don't worry about the kids.. I'll take care of them..
(to kids) chalo baccho.. Sab mere saath aayo..

Randhir held the pram of Kuhu and Ishani and pushed them forward.. But he was confused how to drag the third pram.. That was when Luv, Kush, Raj and Pari came forward to help him out...
The four kids dragged Rishi's pram and Randhir Kuhu and Ishani's..
And they headed toward Sanyukta's cabin..

______________

It'd been a few minutes after girl gang left Sanyukta's cabin making her confuse.. She still didn't know what exactly had happened.. She tried to think something, but nothing clicked her mind.. Later she gave up as her eyes fell on her engagement lehenga and she got lost in it's beauty..
Sanyukta was admiring the lehenga when she heard a knock on the door of her cabin..
She opened it and got shocked seeing Randhir along with the kids grinning at her..

Sanyukta - (Shocked) Randhir.. Tum yahan?? Aur sare baccho ke saath..
Randhir - (Entering in her cabin) Chillax, Princess.. Anika bhabi ne hi meko yahan veja hain baccho ke saath.. (put Kuhu and Ishika on the bed)
Sanyukta - (to kids) Ander chalo bachho.. Aur isse (pram of Rishi) mujhe do.. (she held Rishi's pram and dragged it inside) Anikta bhabi ne veja tumhe?? Par kyun?? aur woh aur baki sab kahan hain.. Aisa laga ke gusse me gaye the sab..
Randhir - Are kuch bhi nehi huya, Princess.. Don't worry.. (kissed her temple)
Sanyukta - (Wasn't convince by Randhir) Randhir.. (chipped strictly) sach sach bolo kya huya hain.. or should I say TUMNE kya kiya hain..
Randhir - (Held his both hand on the air) I'm innocent.. (he chipped only to get a glare in return)
OK fine.. Suno kya kiya maine.. (he sighed in defeat and narrated her everything from the video call to the scold her brothers got from their angry wives in his cabin)
Sanyukta - (covered her wide open mouth with her palm hearing Randhir) Haww..!! That was mean, Randhir.. Bechare mere bhais..

And next both of them burst in fits of laughter..
Sanyukta - Oh God!! Randhir..
Bura fasaya aaj toh tumne sab ko.. (chipped in between her laughter)
Randhir - Sakal dekhne layak thi unn sab ki jab dant padh rahi thi sabko..
It was like strict teachers were scolding notorious kids.. (he started rolling on the bed laughing)
Sanyukta - But.. Seriously, Randhir.. It was mean.. Bohot dant padh rahi hogi sab ko.. (she wiped her tear which caused by her continuous laughter)
Randhir - (stop laughing and sat straight in front of her) They were teasing you.. Even that was also equally mean.. (he twisted his lips)
Sanyukta - (Pulled his cheeks hard) Aww..!! Randhir..
You know.. You are the cutest..
Randhir - (Rubbed his cheeks with a pout) Ahh..!! Laga meko...
Sanyukta - Koi nah.. Abhi thik ho jayega.. (and she pecked his both cheeks)

Randhir grinned at her and she also smiled brightly..
Later they both started playing with the kids totally forgetting about the world war 3 going in Randhir's cabin..

Target - 65 votes..

Thanks for reading..