Chapter 15

Desire

Aubrey was in the shower while I was doing my hair. TMZ was on mute on the TV but I was watching.

I swear these people just run with anything people tell them. I was about to turn it off when one of the headlines caught my eye.

I turned the volume up.

"Looks like Drake is back to his old ways. This time with an unknown woman." the reporter said.

"A video with him having intercourse with an unidentified woman has been leaked." the reporter went on to say.

"Poor Desire you have to feel bad for her cause he keeps cheating. It's been a long time so I thought things were going great with them then this happens." she said.

My body went numb cause I couldn't believe it.

My phone was going crazy. I looked in my phone only to see the video.

My heart sank even more when I saw who the woman was. It was Tracy Jackson. One of the biggest hoes from my number hood.

"Do you think this is it? Do you think that she is leaving him this time?" the reporter was asking.

When I turned back around there he stood in complete shock.

Aubrey

I knew something was up about last night. Someone had set me up to fuck up my whole laugh.

"It's not what you think Des."

She had tears just falling. She looked beyond broken.

"Not what I think. There is a fucking video!" she shouted.

I knew she wouldn't believe anything that I said at this point.

"That's why you wanted to get married so fast all of a sudden. You felt guilty. Why her Aubrey? Do you know who she is?" she cried.

My heart was breaking. "No baby I don't know who she is. The front desk called me said someone was here to see me and when I went down there it was her. She attacked me in the conference room. Only thing I am guilty of is being weak giving in to pleasure."

She just cried in her hands. Then it was like lighting struck her and she jumped up.

"Matthew! He sent her here to do that. His plan wit Jasmine didn't work so now he got Tracy." she said like she just solved a major crime.

This nigga done took this to the next level. Now you will see what I meant by not having to speak to you again.

"OB get everyone to my hotel suite now. We have a situation to fix."