Forbidden || Jason Dean x Fem! Reader

(y'all should've known this was coming)

Y/N P.O.V

Another. Fucking. Day.

With the Heathers and Veronica.

Can't wait!

Not.

Today, Chandler is having me "work on my strut through the hall" because it is "not bitchy enough".

It's gonna be a long day.

I dress in my Heather uniform. I'm going to die today. I'm going to die at the hands of Heather Chandler and her little color palette crew.

I walk outside with my book bag and wait for Heather Duke to arrive. She picks me up in her Jeep sometimes.

She pulls up with Veronica and Heather M.

I climb in the back with Ronnie, she smiles at me. I buckle my seat belt and Duke starts driving.

"Guess who's got the gossip! It's me! Apparently, a student who left Westerberg is coming back today. I wonder who!" McNamara says excitedly.

"Probably just a weirdo kid who nobody knows." Duke responds simply.

The rest of the ride to school is filled with some awkward silence and the occasional chatter of the other three girls.

When we get to school, we all hop out and walk into the school. Immediately, I recognize the new-old student. He is wearing a black trenchcoat and scribbling in a copy of Moby Dick.

I turn to the girls to tell them I've found the kind-of new kid.

Veronica's seen him first.

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw." she says.

"You know him?" I ask.

"Oh yeah! You weren't here yet!" McNamara exclaims.

"They dated!" Duke says.

"I can see why... He's cute." I say, smiling.

Just as Veronica is about to say something, the devil approaches and decides to speak up.

"You're totally throwing your panties at that kid!" Miss. Heather Chandler says.

I open my mouth to say something, but she interrupts.

"Let's go, ladies." she calls out.

"Make sure you stay away from him." Veronica warns.

I nod and walk to catch up with my group, when I am suddenly grabbed by the hand and pulled into an empty classroom.

Just as I am about to scream, their hand covers my mouth.

It's the new kid!

I look at him confused, earning me a smirk from him.

He kisses me.

I freeze, absolutely shocked.

He slips a piece of paper in my hand and exits the room swiftly.

What the fuck?!