What Happened? || Heather Duke x Fem! Reader

Y/N P.O.V

We were best friends. Seriously! We were so close!

Inseparable at school, and always at her house for Jiffy Pop on the weekends.

I put all of my trust in her.

I really shouldn't have.

It was when we both became freshman. Everything changed then. She became one of the demons.

She became a Heather.

What's a Heather, you may be asking?

Well, it's a cult of three girls with the same first name. Unless you count Veronica. She left me too.

I sit alone at lunch now. I have no one now.

Because of a rumour spread by the bitchiest Heather, not even Martha will sit with me.

What the hell happened?

Duke's P.O.V

Ah! There she is.

"Y/N! Come here!" I call out.

She looks up confused, that face she made was adorable...

She hesitantly rises from her table and walks over to me.

She reaches me and I hug her.

Nothing's changed, right? I think that until she pushes me away.

"What the fuck, Heather?! You ignore me since ninth grade and now you want to be my friend?" she says with tears in her eyes.

I made her feel this way?

She wipes her eyes and storms away. I feel tears come to my eyes. Chandler really made me ruin things, huh?

Chandler promised me that Y/N would take me back.

That bitch!

I run after Y/N, desperate to make things right.

Y/N P.O.V

Just when I thought I was done with her, she comes and pulls me right back in! I was moving on!

I run into the bathroom and into a stall. I sit on the floor, ignoring how unsanitary it is. I let my tears fall out. 

I hear the bathroom door open, so I go silent.

"Y/N, I know you're in here. I want to talk to you and... apologize." I hear Duke say.

"I'm listening." I say from my bathroom stall.

"I met with the Heathers over summer break of eighth grade. They invited me to join them. I told them that I would love to, and wanted you to join as well..  they accused me of being a lesbian and said they would ruin my life if I talked to you, but I don't care about that anymore! I miss you! I-I think I love you.." she says.

I open the stall door and hug her tightly. She kissed my check, causing me to blush.

"Maybe their accusations were right after all.." she says, laughing.