Forbidden pt. 3 || Jason Dean x Fem! Reader

Y/N P.O.V

J.D. put his hands to my face and leaned in painfully slowly. Just as his lips were about to grace mine, he pulled away.

What a tease.

He grabbed my hands and led me over to the window.

"Where the hell are we going? It's already dark and I have netflix to attend to," I say.

"The dark is where I lurk, darling. I was made for it and I know that you are as well," he responds.

I roll my eyes, to which he laughs at.

"Your eyes are too pretty to do that. Anyway, let's go. Our destination is a surprise."

(take a wild fucking guess)

We climb down the ladder and into the front yard. He then picks me up and puts me on his motor bike.

"I have legs, you know. I can use them," I quip.

"You really wanna sass the person who keeps us from crashing?" he retorts.

"Nice try genius, I'm suicidal."

"Yeah, yeah, who isn't?" he says this in a joking manner, but I see a glint of sadness in his eyes.

My smile falls and I put my hand on his shoulder. He smiles down at me and climbs on the bike.

"Hold on tight, can't let anything happen to Heather Chandler's baby."

I brush off the comment about Heather and wrap my arms around him.

"Is this okay? I don't want to make you uncomfortable," I ask.

"No, actually this feels... nice," he responds. 

I feel my cheeks heat up as the engine softly purrs.

We ride into the night to god knows where. 

J.D. pulls up to a small convenience store, a 7-11.

He parks and hops off.

"A slushie shop, how romantic." I say sarcastically.

"Yeah, don't know what it is about those candlelit dinners. I much prefer the flickering of a neon sign!" he responds.

I smile up at him. He grabs my hand and leads me into the store, his mouth beaming even bigger than mine. 

Inside, I wave at the teen behind the counter. They smile as if that was their first form of human contact in weeks. They have vibrant streaks of color in their hair.

"I like your hair!" I blurt out. 

They blush.

"Thanks! Hey trench coat, keep this one close." they respond, with a wink pointed at J.D.

He nods.

"Let's go freeze our brains," he says.

We race each other to the slushie machine.

"Me first!" we say at the same time, " I want blue raspberry!" in unison again.

(blue raspberry is the best, fight me)

"I'll let you go first," I say.

"I have a better idea, let's share one," he responds.

I fake a gasp.

"You'd share a sacred slushie with me?" I ask in an over-the-top manner.

He chuckles and walks closer to me,  he pokes my sides with his fingers. This causes me to giggle. 

Then, we hear the door chime. Two obnoxious jocks sporting varsity jackets walk in.

Kurt and Ram.

I hide behind J.D.

He hugs me tightly, then pushes me further behind him.

They walk over to us with stupid smirks on their faces. 

"Y/N, we see you back there. Come out and play!" Ram coos.

"Yeah baby girl! My lower area is in need on attention~" Kurt exclaims.

J.D. steps forward, slowly. Chills go down my spine, I fear for what is about to happen.

What if they kill him?

"Hey Bo Diddley, it's not you we want," Kurt says. 

"And you're not gonna get her," J.D. responds.

My mind still can't process what happens next. It all happened so fast.

Jason Dean pulled his gun out and shot both of them.