Nathaniel nodded, "How exactly do we time travel?"

"You turn the hands of your watch forward or backward, depending on whether you'd like to go to the future or past, according to the number of hours or minutes you need to travel."

"So, if I want to go an hour back I have to turn it back 60 times?" You asked, incredulous, "Tedious, I know, but we pride ourselves on being precise."

The realization that you could actually travel through time had sparked a new feeling in your chest and a smile stretched widely on your face. You turned to Nathaniel with the biggest possible grin and jumped excitedly, "Nath! Do you realize what this means?!"

He turned to you, lacking the excitement that you seemed to be bursting with, "What?"

"Nath, we can fix everything!" You squealed. "Fix? Fix what?" He asked, confused.

"Everything! We can fix the akumatizing! Our bad luck! Our horrible school! I can fix everything that happened with Adrien!"

"I can stop myself from ever getting akumatized!" You giggled, feeling happy that you could erase all the ill-treatment that you had faced up 'til now.

"Seriously?" You were pulled out of your self-parade by Nathaniel's unusually stern voice, "That's what you're thinking of?"

You looked up to his eyes, gasping when they were glowing purple.

"Nath?" You whispered cautiously as he glared at you.

"You're still thinking about Adrien, after the horrible way he's treating you when I'm right here?" Your eyes widened, you didn't realize– "Unbelievable." He sneered.

"I've been practically devoted to you since you got akumatized and your still in love with that fucking Adrien!"

His skin began tinting purple, "Nath, I'm sorry, I didn't realize what I said." You apologized, grabbing his hands but he snatched them away, "I'm sorry, please, snap out of it, Nath!"

"Nathaniel keeps getting his heart hurt by low-lifes like you! I'll never let him get hurt again!"

"Nathaniel!" You shrieked. "It's Evillustrator." He spat.

He brought he hand to his watch, "I'm going to stop him from ever loving you."

"Nathaniel. NO!" You screamed and lunged but he had dematerialized and you ended up crashing against the wall. You stood up with such a ferocity and raced over to your Kwami, "Bhoot! What do we do?!"

"'I can fix everything with Adrien'. Real smart." He deadpanned. You ran a hand through your hair, frazzled, "Okay. I wasn't thinking. What do I do now? Please help me."

He sighed, "I can sense that the went to the past, but not how far back. You need to figure out that by yourself."

You chewed your lip in concentration, where did this all start? Your eyes widened, "I think I got it!"

It had taken a lot of time to turn it back to that date. 

February 14th.

When you had, you pressed down the crown without any hesitation and gasped when your surroundings had begun to reverse rapidly and you were suddenly back to that day. The smell of baked goodies was still lingering in your house as you raced out the door and sprinted towards the park.

"Wait! (Y/N)! I must warn you, you cannot allow your past self to see you!" Bhoot warned, flying into your vision, "Why not?"

"It will change the past, you cannot allow yourself to be seen."

You nodded and picked up your pace, running to the café. You waited outside the shop, shielding your face, in case anyone saw you. Suddenly, you saw yourself, run into the shop, face teary and stuffy. Soon Nathaniel followed. You waited for Evillustrator to appear but as of now, it seemed that everything was happening as it should.

"(Y/N)!" "What is it, Bhoot?" "Your friend isn't here, he's further in the past!"

Your eyes grew wide. You had been so sure...

You tried to think, where else would he go? You were sure that you hadn't had any memorable moments with Nathaniel before this.

Your heart stopped as you racked your brain. Wait–

You knew where he was. But you didn't know the time.