Chapter 7

Lashauna POV (PICTURE OF HER AND HAYDEN TO THE SIDE)

Me and Hayden have been talking for a while now but were not yet a thing. Its kinda like we've become best friends over the year. Yeah its been a year, but I'm the one that's not ready to commit. Were now in the 8th grade and I'm debating on if I should be with him of not. People said that we are perfect for each other but Idk. I'm in 5th period right now and I have him for my next period and I'm just talking to my bes friends about the situation.

So are you gong to commit." Taylor asked me."Idk yet should I." I asked them. Yessssss." They all yelled. "Okay I'll see in 6 period." I said as the bell rung for the end of 5th period. I walked from 5th period but before I went to 6th period I drunk some water. As I drunk my water someone tall walked up behind me, I came up and they covered my eyes. I smiled inside then turned around, it was Hayden. "Hay baby." I said hugging him. "Wassup." He said pulling me in for a hug then kissing my lips. The kiss sent chills through my body by the touch of his lips against mines.

"So how was your day?" He asked me coming up from the kiss. "Good, yours?" I replied as he put his arm around me and we walked to class. "Great now that I'm with my favorite girl." He said looking down at me as we walked. I blushed as we entered the class room. We sat in our seats. As I started my work I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see what he wanted. "I want to take you out tonight." He whispered. "Okay pick me up at 8:00." I responded and turned around to finish my work.

Hayden P