Chapter 4

(PICTURE OF HAYDEN AND REBECCA TO THE SIDE)

It's been 4 months and me and Tray are still together in this abusive relationship. I still haven't built up enough courage to leave him. Because even tho he beats me I love him with all my heart.

Drunk In Love, We be all night and everything all right no complaint...... says my phone as I rolled over to my side of the bed were my phone was, it was a text message from Hayden.

Mommy are y'all coming to get me from daddy house today

-Hayden

Yeah we are but daddy still sleep

-Me

Okay as soon as he finish ssleeping sleeping y'all get dressed and come get me and we'll get breakfast from I hop or something

-Hayden

Okay Hayden

-Me

Ight

-Hayden

So I got up and took a quick shower and put on my clothes I put on my gray crop top with pink n purple skinny jeans and my purple,gray, n pink Jordan 5 retro then brushed my hair up into a high ponytail with a scarf the same as my shoes n tied it into a bow around my head. Then when I got out the bathroom from doing my hair Tray was in his T'shirts and he's navy blue gym shorts with navy blue n' black Jordan slides laying on the bed flicking channels.

" Good morning Boo." I said jumping on top of him.

Good Morning Baby." He said rolling over to kiss me on my lips.

We need to pick up Hayden from the house cuz he's ready.'

Ight Lego.' he said getting up. I grabbed my keys and gave them to him then i grabbed my micheal kors purse. I went down stairs, we got in the car and drove to go get Hayden. By the time we got there Hayden was waiting outside with his girlfriend Rebecca she was 8 years old like him and she is very pretty. She was cubian and puertorican, her eyes were a really light brown. She is 4'1 and she is a gorgoues little girl with long brown hair. When we pulled up she had on Jordan Breads set, A fitted red shirt with black roinstones that spelled out Hayden, and Hayden had on a red shirt Jordans shirt that said Rebecca in black letters. And she had on a black high waisted skrit and he wore some black cargo shorts, and of course the shoes. Along with there socks and fitted hats. They looked so cute.

Tray's POV -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we pulled at my house my phone rang, looking at the caller i.d it was Chris.

Wassup."

I need you to come to the trap its here."

Ight I'll be there in 10 minutues."

Ight."

Hanging up the phone I got there and went in the house to get my black audi then went back outside.

Where are you going." Tati said with the window rolled down.

I'm going to handle some buisness."

What buisness." She said getting mad and with a additude.

Aint nun of your got damn buissnes, Just take the kids to breakfast then go home, I'll be right back."

The kids got in the car and she drove off fast and she had to be mad cuz the tires rubbed against the street causing it leave tire marks. But that's he buisness. I got in my car and drove off heading to the trap. When I got there Hennesey & Dope Boy was standing outside the door smoking a blunt.

Wassup."

Nothing she in der." DopeBoy said dapping my up.

Ight.'' I walked in with Hen & Dope Boy following behind me.When I got downstairs to the basement Chase was strapped in a chair.

You been smoking me coat huh." I said snatching the tape from her mouth.

No I already told these bitches that."

Watch your damn mouth." I said slapping across the face.

Okay can I go."

Hell no answer my fucking question."

No damn!'' she said yelling

Didnt I say watvh your damn mouth!" I said punching her in the jaw and throat.

OKay OKay." she said begninng to chock and cry.

Did you or did you not smoke my shit."

No James took some."

DopeBoys nigga or mt James."

DopeBoys."

Okay.'' I said instrucing the to untie her arms and legs.

Now what." she said standint to her feet."

Do your job." I said pointing to my dick.

Okay." she said getting on her knees to give me and my crew head. After getting horny and fucking the shit out of her ass. Chase wasnt all that but she had a body. Ass so fat I caught a cramp. I then left the trap house an headed to Tati's house. When I pulled up she was standing outside on the phone. I drove up in the drive way and parked the car, coming up to her she hung up the phone.

Where were you so long."

Handle'n buisness, Who u was on the phone with."

What buisness, and a friend."

Nothing, Why you hung up when I drove up."

No reason i just was hanging up."

W.e but where the kids at."

Upstairs playing the Xbox 1."

Oh ight they ready to go to the mall."

Yeah I guess."

Okay then go get them while I get dressed."

OKay."

So I went in the house, while she got the kids I put on my aunt pearl Kd's with some bergandy true religion jeans and a whit shirt with the aunt pearl design on the front. I brushed my waves the headed back down stairs. Where the house was empty, I grabbed the keys and went outside where the kids along with Tati.

Ight let's go."

Okay I see you daddy." Hayden said getting into the car. Rebecca come on." he added.

Ight." she said running to the car.

We all got in and headed to the mall.