Chapter 5

5 YEARS LATER -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatianna's POV ***

Its been 5 years and me and Trayvon are still together we had 2 kids together, a girl and a boy. Rayvon and Brivon. They are a year apart. Hayden is now 13 in the 7th grade. Brivon is 5 and Rayvon is 4. Me and Tray are not yet married but in a deep abusive relationship. People call me dumb but its not the fact of me being down its just that hes the only boy I trust let alone love. Abusive or not, I would still marry him. And plus were still together because of the kids.

So right now I'm at Brianna's house chill'n about to head to the mall because my birthday is tomorrow turn up! TUrn up! Im turning 26. Im not sure what Tray's doing for my birthday. At least i hope he remembers.

Tray's POV ***

Me and Te are still together we have a girl a boy together.

Hayden is 13 now and is in the 7th grade. Him and Rebecca are still together I think but barely because she's became a girl and boy hoe. Yes shes bi sexual. Brivon and Rayvon are a handful, there always messing with something. I'm still in the game, well I amon my way to the trap now to handle some buisness.

Hayden's POV ***

" But her ass thoo!." Jasion said looking into his phone.

Yeah I see that but still she ugly asf."

Ight."

Im now in 3rd period not doing nothing as ususally. The bell bout to ring for lunch.

The bell just rung and I'm walking with my goons to lunch. My bestfriend name is Jasion by the way.

Dee that girl been checking you out for the past 2 weeks now, Go snatch." My dog Kayden said.

Yea I seen that and she bad too.''

I guess." I said walking off towards her, but before getting over ther I was stopped by Rebecca shone'n ass.

What the fuck you want."

I want to be back with you.''

Hell no bitch you got a girlfriend.

Nah I dumped hea ass, but I do go with someone else and i'm fucking with this other bitch."

Bitch you got problems." I said pushing past her walking up to that girl. Well she was bad I aight even gon lie. She was red bone with brown hair well weave I guess. She was a braceface to, ass and all also have shoegame. Bitch was bad.

Lashauna POV ***  (PICTURE OF HER TO THE SIDE)

I was standing there on the other side of the cafeteria from Dee. Man was he sexy. I had a huge crush on him since 4th grade but really kept it to myself. So I was talking to Keandrea when I seen him coming up to me. Damn he was sexy.

Ummm I've been seeing you looking at me for the past few days, Do you see something you like."

Well you want me to be honest, I really do but."(I stopped when I sensed I was sounding really despret)

Oh okay thats wassup, and but what."

You probably go with somebody so I wont bother."

Nah i'm single."

Oh why you single."

Well cuz I cant wife no shone and can't trust no thot you feel me."

I feel you." I said being to blush.