Chapter Two: Hogwarts Express Caught in a Storm

As the Hogwarts express began to move down the tracks, a storm had just come out of nowhere. a mixture of rain, snow, lightning, and flames came down the sides of the humongous train. Rose and Hugo wondered how such a storm could exist. "How can this be happening?! It was supposed to be sunny and cloudy today."

"This is no ordinary storm," said Albus, along with Lily and James, all in fright. "This is a wizards storm! And only two wizards have the power to make a storm like this," they said, hoping it wasn't true.

Then they heard a voice in the howling winds... "You shall not pass!"

Lily, James, and Albus recognized the voice from before. "Gandalf?!" they exclaimed. 

Rose and Hugo looked at the kids in surprise, "How can that be Gandalf? That's not possible!"

"There's no doubt about it, that's Gandalf. It seems like he's in trouble... again."  the kids sighed.

Just as Rose and Hugo were going to say something, the Hogwarts Express finally stopped at a place that Lily and James had only seen in movies. A place long forgotten since time. 

"Don't tell me," Rose said, "we're at the town of Soul Rings. The birthplace of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and the home town of Saruman."

Then Lily and James replied, "Yes!" They began to jump up and down with joy. Albus was shocked by what he was seeing. He was also happy and sad at the same time. As the storm finally stopped, the clouds parted and the sun shined through. Any remnants of a mysterious storm had ceased as if it had never existed. 

Just then, an old man with a staff and a white cloak walked toward the group of kids. "You've been busy of late, my friends."

James and Lily looked at him with astonishment, "Saruman," they gasped.  

-End of Chapter Two-