Chapter One: A New Defense against the Dark Arts

5 weeks earlier... Before the Duel of Champions...

It's the first day of Hogwarts,Harry potter and Ginny potter had just now woken up.

Then Harry said " Good morning, Ginny."

"You too, Harry!"

"TIme to wake up the kids."

"Harry do you think their ready to Hogwarts?"

"Yes... I hope."

They went down to go get breakfast ready and tell the kids that they have to go to school.  Meanwhile at the table, Lily and James along with Albus were eating and watching their favorite movies Stars Wars Attack Of The Clones and The Lord of the Rings. The kids fantasize at how great it would be to see Saruman the white, the most powerful wizard in the world. 

But their happiness was not to last because they felt a disturbance in the force in the wizarding realm. 

"School?!" exclaimed Lily and James, hoping that it was all a lie. 

"Nope, you both and your brother, Albus will be attending Hogwarts." Ginny said with Harry close by.

"And you will be getting a new teacher," said Harry. 

Lily, James, and Albus asked, "Who?"

"His name is Saruman," Ginny said.  

Then Lily, James, and Albus said, "Not Saruman, the movie actor?" They all jumped with joy.

"Yes, it is him," Mom and Dad said, as they finally got up from eating breakfast on their way to The Hogwarts express. They saw Ron Wesley and Hermione Granger talking about the good old days with their son and daughter, Rose and Hugo. 

All of the kids stood in awe of the Hogwarts express. "Cool!" they exclaimed.

"Be good, you two," Harry and Ginny said. All of the kids started to board the Hogwarts express as the parents turned around and saw a dark mass of clouds building.

"Mom, Dad, what's wrong?" the kids asked.

"Nothing," the parents said, "Just get on board."

Just then, Ginny asked if that was a good sign. 

Hermoine replied, "How is that not a good sign? They're probably just rain clouds."

A black cat brushed past Harry Potter as the storm started to come their way. Rain began to pour as the lightning struck the ground setting fire to everything it hit. "I must get back to the ministry to resolve this matter."  

-End of Chapter One-